Chapter 7.

»»————- ★ ————-««
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙 *

So wake up and stay with me...

Time set: The Phantom Menace

(Y/N) Pov.

"Where are we going?" The blonde asked from beside me as we looked out the window.

"To Naboo." I replied glancing at him and giving him a smile. "We're nearly there, Anakin."

"And what will we do there?" Anakin questioned confused.

"To be honest, I don't know." I shrugged. "But I have a feeling there will be war."

I saw him gulp but turned back to watch the ship enter the atmosphere of the planet. I've been to Naboo once, that was also the time when we escaped to Tatooine and met Anakin.

Appearently we couldn't land at a solid ground so we had to stop the ship in a deep forest. I rushed over to the door as it opened and stepped out to the fresh air. As a jedi I had to get used to travelling alot in space so I always liked to be outdoors.

"Hello there, young (Y/N)." Qui-gon greeted me as he also walked into the forest.

"Oh, Master Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan." I bowed and gave them each a smile.

The two of them then went ahead and talked to Jar-Jar while the others were unloading the ship. I saw Anakin rush out and look around catching every detail of the forest. I smiled and made my over to him so I could keep him company.

"Woah." Anakin muttered then turned around to face me. "This is what a forest is like?"

"Yes, it is." A small laugh escaped my lips. "This is the first time you seen one?"

"Well, I'm from a desert planet so..." He trailed off.

"Right, sorry." I replied grabbing the lightsaber from my belt. "If you don't mind, I'm going to practice a little bit."

"Can I come?" Anakin grinned excitedly.

"Of course." I smiled back as the two of us walked a little bit into the forest.

Once at a safe distance from the ship I ignited my weapon and began practicing a few moves. Anakin sat down on a log and watched with a gaping mouth which made me laugh. I swung the lightsaber around while blocking invisible attacks and throwing some of my own.

After a few minutes I decided to let Anakin try it out. I handed him my blue saber and began teaching a few easy moves to him, so if he becomes a jedi he would know the basics. He was having fun, with a big smile on his face he handed my weapon back and I attached it back to my belt. I turned around and saw Qui-gon smiling at us then motioned us over.

"Jar-Jar is nearly back, you two can go over to the Queen." Qui-gon explained.

"Alright, master." I bowed my head and grabbed Anakin's hand dragging him over to the said place.