Prologue

»»————- ★ ————-««

(Y/N) - Your name
(L/C) - Lightsaber colour
(H/C) - Hair colour
(E/C) - Eye colour
(F/C) - Favirote colour
(H/L) - Hair length
(N/N) - Nickname
(Y/C) - Your choice

»»————- ★ ————-««
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙 *

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

(Y/N) Pov.

I grew up on Alderaan with my two loving parent's in a small village next to the palace. My life was normal back then, now that i think on it, a small house, not poor nor rich. The warm summer air's breeze on my skin, the wind flowing through my hair, running in the field's with my friend's. Only if it would've stayed that way.

But it all changed on THAT day....

I was only four when an army of separatist's attacked our planet. The war that made innocent family's loose their loved one's. My parent's fought that day, both very brave citizen's.

"(N/N), I need you to go hide for us. Okay?" My mom said caressing my cheek.

"Can you do that for us, hunny?" My father joined in.

"We love you."

I gently nodded, confused on their action's. My mother bursted into tear's and hugged me tightly, my father also. After our family embrace they smiled at me once before running off with a lot more adult's and soilder's.

I ran up a big hill and into a forest climbing up a tree and hiding there. I watched the battle field in front of me for a while before falling asleep from how tired i was.

A while after i woke up and the night sky blinded my vision, my ear's were met with silence only a quiet buzzing. Although i did see a big metal box fly in the sky, to my luck it was a ship. I flung off the tree immediately and ran in the direction it landed.

"C'mon (Y/N), just go over and see who they are.." I mumbled to myself

I hid behind some wreckage and peeked out to see some weird people stand and anylized their surrounding's. I suddenly felt a tug in my body, not knowing what it was i shrugged it off.

I saw a small green figure turn slightly towards me, a man with long hair and a smaller boy with a braid. The taller person turned to the green creature.

"Did you feel that, master?" He asked.

"Disturbance in the Force there is....come out, young one." The figure responded.

I slowly stood up and made my way towards the stranger's. I felt like i could trust them so i did that.

"What's your name?" The braided boy asked.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) Kothari." I answered shyly.

"I'm Master Qui-gon, that's my padawan Obi-wan, and this is Master Yoda." Qui-gon told me.

"You're jedi?" I mumbled shocked.

"Yes, the Force strong in you it is. Train you can." Yoda started.

"Train?"

"On Corcusant, in the jedi temple." Obi-wan butted in only recieving a glare from his master.

"What about my parent's?" I questioned worriedly.

"Im sure they would let you." Qui-gon assured me.

"Then i will come, i want to learn to control this.....power?" I fumbled with my word's.

"Good....Come, youngling." Yoda said motioning me to follow him.

I did so and boarded a ship along with the jedi's and a few other citizen's. I sat down on the floor and fell asleep on the cold metal.

This is were my crazy life started....

»»————- ★ ————-««