Chapter 16.

»»————- ★ ————-««
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊🌙 *
┊┊
┊☆ °
🌙 *

Are you drifting through the doubt?...

Time set: Attack Of The Clones

.

(Y/N) POV.

I landed on my feet on the conveyor belt and started to make my way towards the two of them. Keeping my lightsaber ignited I slashed more of the winged creatures who tried to attack me whilst dodging all of the machines.

Another winged creature jumped in front of me which caused me to almost lose my balance. I quickly slashed its body and pushed it under a machine which crushed it.

A whole group charged at me suddenly which caused me to not only use my lightsaber but the force aswell. Without thinking I threw my lightsaber away and watched as it slashed through all of them and caught it with my hand once more.

I caught sight of Anakin and quickly jumped after him onto another moving belt. I didn't see Padmé anywhere but I hoped she was safe. I once again dodged a few machines and ran towards him in a hurry.

"Anakin!" I yelled and he turned to me.

My eyes widened when he tripped on something and his hand got stuck in some sort of device. I ducked under the machines and finally got to him, crouching down beside him.

I took a look at the metal but rolled away quickly when another machine slammed down right where I was.

"(Y/N), please do something!" He told me with panic lacing his voice as he rolled to the other side from the machine.

"What do you want me to do!" I exclaimed looking at his hand that was stuck.

"I don't know! Cut it out of there or something!" Anakin shouted.

"I can't! If I did then there would be a risk of me just cutting off your whole hand, and that would hurt." I stated and looked forward.

I started to panic when I saw we were nearing the cutting machine. I quickly ducked away as Anakin ignited his lightsaber in an attempt of freeing his hand but the machine cut it in half. He didn't seem to realise but as he finally stood up since his arm was free now and tried to ignite his weapon he frowned.

"Great job, Anakin." I shook my head.

"Not again...Obi-Wan's going to kill me." Anakin muttered looking at the sparkling lightsaber hilt.

"Not again?" I asked confused. "How many lightsabers have you ruined?"

"I don't think now is the best time to answer that question, (N/N)." He told me looking around.

I furrowed my eyebrows and also took a look. Another set of creatures arrived circling us along with Jango Fett who dropped down infront of us. I pulled out my lightsaber immeadietly but Anakin put a hand in front of me to stop me from charging at the bounty hunter.