Harry's got a girlfriend

Would he be jealous? Of Louis kissing my cheek? 

Nah probably not. I mean I only just met him.

Suddenly I got a text message.

'' Harry - Wanna go on the ferris wheel with me?''

'' Cher - sure, where are you?'' 

i clicked on send and looked around me. Suddenly 2 hands covered my eyes, when I looked behind me Harry was smiling at me. 

''Hi.'' he said, still smiling at me. 

''Hi.'' I said smiling back at him. Why did I smile back at him?

''Come, let's go to the ferris wheel.'' He hold his hand out for me to take. I took it and he pulled me after him to the ferris wheel.

We were almost at the ferris wheel when 3 girls from my age, maybe older looked at us and started pointing and whispering. 

''Who are they?'' Harry asked, looking at the girls. 

''I don't know..'' i said. 

Suddenly one of the girls walked over to us. 

''Nice hipster clothes, slut. If I was you I would watch my cute hipster boyfriend.'' She stood next to Harry and smirked at him. 

''Fuck off.'' I said while walking over to her. 

''Or what?'' She asked, with a smirk on her face. 

''Or this will happen.'' I took her hair in my hands and pulled her to the ground. 

''Just don't touch my boyfriend okay?'' I said while taking Harry's hand again and pulling him after me to the ferris wheel. 

''Wow what was that all about?'' Harry asked while laughing at what just happened. 

''First of all I hate it when people call me a hipster because this is just the way I like to dress and second, she should keep her hands off of my..'' 

''My what?'' Harry raised his eyebrows and smirked. 

''My-My friends?'' I made up. He didn't believe me though. 

''Two tickets please?'' Harry asked the man behind the counter of the ferris wheel.

''Here you go.'' He said while shoving 2 enterance tickets trough the hole in the counter when Harry gave him the money for the tickets.

It was our turn soon because there weren't a lot of people at the theme park today. I guess because it was a school day.

Harry and I walked over to the enterance and got in. 

The ferris wheel started moving and we were soon on the top. 

''I love this view!'' I said while looking my eyes out at the amazing view we had from here. 

''I know, it's beautiful right?'' He said while turning his head to look at me. 

''It is.'' I turned my head too and looked him straight in his eyes. 

shit. 

I got lost in them and soon started to notice myself moving closer to him. He moved closer to me as well and slowly closed his eyes. I closed my eyes too and I closed the last bit of space between us by pressing my lips against his. 

Did I just felt sparks when we kissed? 

Our lips moved in sync and I softly bit his lower lip. 

He opened his lips slightly for me. Our toungs moved in sync and the kiss was amazing when he suddenly pulled away from the kiss. 

''Cher I need to ask you something.'' He said with a real serious look on his face.

''Umm yes?'' I said, not knowing what he wanted to ask me.

''Wi-Will you be my girlfriend?'' 

------------

dont kill me :(

i need 3 votes and 3 comments before i update xx