have fun you guys

Harry was giving me a piggy back ride to the car, I started to notice that he was struggling to stand up because of the massive weight that was on his shoulders. 

I jumped of and ran in front of him, grabbing his hand and pulling him after me towards the car. 

When we got to the car the door was locked, obviously. 

''The door is locked hmm?'' Harry asked with a smirk on his face. 

''No shit sherlock.'' I joked. 

He ruffeled in the pocket of his adidas jacket for a bit before pulling a pair of keys out, which just happened to be the keys to the car. 

''Of course you got them. Let's get..'' ''Wait, where did you get those from?'' I was confused, since I got out of the water I havent lost Harry out of sight. 

''Louis gave them to me when they helped me getting you back.'' 

''Helped? They were hopeless, the only thing they were doing was rolling on the ground.'' I started laughing and Harry joined in. 

Suddenly I stopped and quickly snatched the keys from his hand. 

''Hey wait up!'' 

I quickly got in the car and locked all the doors so he couldn't get in. 

Harry was slamming against the window with his fists and the only thing I could do was laugh at his angry face. 

Till he pulled out the puppy face trick. 

I HATE it when people do that. 

I rolled down the window and just looked at him, while he looked at me. 

''Are you getting in or?'' I laughed while starting the car engine. 

''Only if I'm allowed to drive.'' He said. 

''Umm Harry I know where my own house is.'' I laughed at him. 

''Yeah I know, but we aren't going home yet.'' He winked at me and opened drivers door through the open window.

''I guess that would be okay.''I said while jumping over the switch and sitting down in the passengers seat. 

''Where are we going though? I don't like secrets.'' I said while fastening my seatbelt. 

''That is a surprise, you have to wait and see when we get there.'' He smiled at me and tried to hold my hand. 

''No holding hands till you tell me where we are going.'' I smirked at him and pulled my phone out of my pocket, while making myself comfortable. 

''That's a deal.'' He said smirking, while driving off the parking lot, onto the highway. 

autors note : hi guys, yes i am still alive and yes i will still write stories on here but im just really busy with school and everything that i barely have any time to write chapters. the upcoming chapters will probably just be fillers and in a week or two i will defenitely start writing more often and longer and especially better chapters, i promise x