Are you ready?

In front of us stoood ......

Louis. 

''What are you doing here Louis?'' Harry snapped at him. 

''You know what I told you right?'' Louis said, smirking. 

''Ehm what was that?'' Harry was looking for the right answer, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

''Do it save.'' He smirked and threw a few packets of condoms at us. 

''Thanks Lou, now can you leave?'' I asked when I noticed what I was wearing right now, which was basically not more than a bra and short shorts.

''Actually, I wanted to join you guys..'' He smirked and walked towards us but then he suddenly stopped walking and bursted out into laughter. 

''You should have seen your faces!'' He said between laughs. ''Price-less!'' He gasped and continued laughing. 

Harry stood up and walked towards Louis who was on the ground almost wetting himself because of the amount he was laughing. He grabbed Louis' jacket that he dropped on the ground, opened the door and threw it outside. 

''You are next if you don't leave Louis.'' He said while he pointed at the door with an evil smirk on his face. 

Louis probably knew that Harry was being serious because he instantly stood up, whiped of the dust from his white trousers and left after he patted Harry's shoulder. 

''Wow, why was he suddenly so scared?'' I asked Harry when he sat next to me on the sofa again. 

''Well I know how to talk to people, and they know what I do when they don't listen to me.'' He had that evil smirk on his face again. It started to freak me out a bit but I shook it off and cuddled closer to Harry. 

''Wanna continue what we were doing before we got rudely interupted?'' He smirked, this time it wasn't an evil smirk. It was a smirk full of lust. 

''Sure..'' I said and got closer to Harry. 

He suddenly stood up and lifted me from the sofa. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we started making out. 

He walked to the kitchen and put me down on the kitchen counter while we kept on making out. It started to get a bit heated and Harry started to undress himself. 

''Wait.'' He said breaking the kiss and running away. 

When he was gone I heard him lock the front door and back door. Smart move. Then I heard rumble and a second after he was stood in front of me, holding the condoms Louis gave him just 10 minutes ago. 

''I told you I was going to do it safely.'' He smirked his evil smile again before dropping his pants on the ground. 

He was now just standing in his boxers in front of me. Damn he was quite excited for this, at least his little friend showed me he was. 

''Are you ready?'' He asked while walking towards me. 

''Actually...'' He didn't alow me to finish my sentence. He kissed me hard on the lips and started making out with me again. I struggeled because I actually didn't want to. 

And you probably know what happened after that. 

autors note : well that was a crappy chapter wasn't it? It was just a filler btw because I wanted to update and I honestly didn't want to continue to much on the smut scene so I hope this was enough for you guys. Also, comment down below something you'd like to read in the following chapters because I want to know what you guys would like to read :)