I will protect you

I kept running, running away from the house I just escaped. Running away from the guy I never want to see again in my life. I just want to go home. Maybe I will just go to Harry's place because I can't go home now. Not looking like this. Not with scratches and blood all over my body and clothes. Not crying. I will go home when I look a bit better. Well, if Harry is going to let me in. 

I crossed the street without looking for cars and almost got hit by a car, stupid me.. Oh well, I can see Harry's house from here and that is what I care about most now. 

*ding dong* 

Harry opened the door with a smile on his face, which dropped the moment he saw the blood that was covering my arms and stomach. 

''Oh my god what happened?!'' He pulled me inside and sat me down on the sofa while getting some wet clothes and clean clothes for me to wear. 

''I uhm, I fell..'' I lied, I didn't want him to know what happened. 

''You, fell? And then this happened to you?'' He asked, ''I don't believe you...'' 

Maybe I should tell him. Harry is a good guy now I got to know him. He won't judge me for this, right?

''Well I did fell but I didn't just 'fell''' I felt tears welling up in my eyes and Harry obviously noticed because he instantly sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. ''I thought I should go for a walk so I went outside and I was just a few blocks away from my house when I heard someone behind me. I thought it was just some random guy but I didn't trust it so I started running a little and when I thought I shook him off he punched me and put me in his car..'' 

''Oh my god! Did you know who he was?'' He asked clearly concerned. 

''Well, at first I didn't because I hadn't got to see his face yet but when I woke up, I think we were at his house? Umm, he untied the rope around my hands and when he walked away I noticed it was my um ex-boyfriend...''

I was crying now and Harry pulled me into his chest. I cried so hard and I think I stained his shirt with my make-up but he didn't care. He just wanted me to stop crying. He genuinly wanted to be there for me, listen to me, help me with my problems. 

''That's horrible! Do you know where he is right now? We can go to the police station and they can arrest him and put him in prisson.'' 

''No I don't.. I was unconsious when we got to the house and I actually didn't look back when I escaped from his house..'' I sighed, not knowing what to say or do now.

''Don't worry, I will help you and I will make sure nothing happens to you!'' He puts his arms around me again and kisses me on my head, making me feel safe.

autors note: before you all start screaming at me for the late update im sorry okay! someone in my family is in a critical situation and is on the intensive care in the hospital and i have been there a lot recently but i will try and write bits of the new chapters when im either in the hospital waiting or in the car to make sure i have things to update! dont hate me