Let me go.

As soon as me and my dad got home I ran upstairs and sat on my bed with my laptop in front of me, reading the comments over and over again. By now the picture was put on Sugarscape and there were only mean comments about me being a slut and stuff like "1 of Harry's 411 woman"

I haven't told Harry about all the hate comments yet. I first had to find out who posted that picture in the first place but that was going to be hard because I'm logged in on twitter on all the boys' phones so they all could have done it.

To clear my mind from this I decided to go for a walk for a bit. I put my hair in a messy bun and slipped on my trainers.

When I walked past the living room I quickly yelled goodbye at my father and walked out of the front door.

It wasn't too cold in London today but there weren't alot of people outside because it was 7am and it was getting dark.

I started walking trough the neighborhood till I suddenly heared something behind me.

I looked behind me to see... nothing. Weird?

I just continued walking thinking it was nothing but I had a strong feeling someone or something was following me so I tried to walk as fast as I could.

Suddenly I got grabbed by the arm.

"Hello princess." He whispered in my ear while holding me.

"Let me go you cunt." I started kicking his legs but he wouldn't let go.

"Don't you remember me then?" He asked while walking me to a car.

"I don't know I can't see you, asshole." I tried to get out off his grip before we were at his car but he was too strong.

"I will clear your mind later then." He said while pushing me in the car, making my head bump into the door and instantly making me pass out.

From then everything became a blur.

DRAMA WHOOO I'm sorry for not updating for so long, school got in the way and i was sick and blabla but here you go the next chapter love you all