brown pants..

I was not going to act like one of those snobby kind of girls. I am just going to act like myself, not childish. I'm gonna show them that I can be nice to them even though I don't really like them. 

'So, you mind if I sit next to you?' Harry asked while standing next to meby the car door.

'No, I don't mind.' I smiled a half smile at him and wanted to reach for the door handle but he beat me.

'After you.' He smiled and hold the door open for me to get in.

'Thank you.' I smiled back at him. He wasn't that bad I guess?

'Fuck you Tomlinson!' I heard Niall yell outside. 

'I'd prefer if you won't fuck me Niall.' Louis yelled back at him while running away from him. 

'What did he do now?' Liam sighed while getting out of the car. 

Suddenly it all became silent and there was hard thud. 

Zayn stepped out of the car to look what it was and bursted out into laughter. 

'What happened?' Harry asked the boys but when he looked out of the window he started laughing too. 

'Thanks for helping me up you guys..' Louis said with a lot of sarcasm in his voice. 

Niall was seriously rolling over the floor of what just happened. 
I climbed over Harry's lap and got out of the car to see what was going on outside.

'Wait, you fell?' I asked as I saw Louis lying on the floor with his white pants covered with mud.

'Is it that obvious?' He spat back at me. I ignored the fact that he was irritated and helped him up.

He took my hand and got up. He wiped his pants but noticed that it wasn't going to clean them.

'I'll chance real quick.' Louis said while walking back inside. When he turned around and his back was facing us the boys bursted out into laughter again. His whole butt was covered in mud. How hilarious..

'You guys are so childish..' I sighed and got back into the car.  I climber over Harry's lap again and sat down in my seat. 

I pulled my phone out and had a quick look on twitter. Nothing special, only a picture of Louis pants all over twitter. Pathetic. 

'We are gonna eat something real quick before we go okay?' Liam said while pointing at himself, Niall, Zayn and the now blemish-free Louis. 

'Sure, we will stay here.' Harry said before I could even think of a response. 

'Yeah, ehmm.. We'll stay here I guess.' I said. 

'So, why are we staying in the car?' I asked while playing with my seat belt.

'Well, if we went inside I couldn't have done this.' 

Harry turned around so he was facing me, he lifted my head with his fingers and gently took my face in both of his hands. Then, he softly kissed me. 

I felt sparks? How is that possible? I don't even like him. 

I joined the kiss and after a moment of our lips just kissing he softly bit my lower lip, asking for enterance. I lightly opened my mouth and our thoungs were moving in sync. 

Suddenly he pulled away. 

'So, emm.' He stammered. 

'So, emm yeah..' I said. 

'You like me or?' He asked, a little unsure. 

'I don't know..' I admitted. 

'Oh..' Was all he said. 

The silence was broken by the front door of the flat slaming shut. Then the car doors flang open and Liam and Zayn sat down in the two front seats. 

Then, Louis and Niall loudly tried to get into the car next to me. 

Those boys .. 

It was Louis for the win. He sat down and sighted in releave that he got in. Then Niall sat down and sighed in dissapointment. 

We were almost at the amusement park when Harry softly tapped me on my knee without Louis and Niall waking up. Yes, they were asleep already. 

He showed me his phone screen which said if I could give him my number. 

I took the phone out of his hands and quickly saved my number in his phone. 

I handed him his phone back. He took it and hold his hand out for me to put something in.

I looked at him as like I didn't get it. Which I didn't. 

'Your phone..' He whispered, barely hearable.

'Oh..' I whispered back. 

I handed him my phone and he also quicly saved his number in my phone. 

'Thanks..' He whispered while handing my phone back. 

'No problem..' I whispered back and smiled. Why did I smile? 

A/N 

Okay. This chapter sucks ass. But I wanted to update again cause this story only has 2 chapters so far. 

You all know what to do. Comment and vote :)