Oops.

While the boys were running around the house like idiots I sat in a vhair quietly eating my slice of pizza.

"Do any of you ne.." no we're fine! Liam told me before running off to clean up some cups that were still on the floor from god knows when.

Okay so the problem is that the boys were supposed to meet up with my dad an hour ago to discuss some new arangements for the tour security.

But when they called him up he told them he'd be over any minute. That was defenitely gonna be a problem because that was certainly not enough time for them to clean this pigsty. Dirty clothes EVERYWHERE, used plates, cups and left overs from at least 3 days ago covering the kitchen table.

I have no idea how they are able to live in this mess but I do know that it's almost cleaned up. That really surprises me though because they are 5 messy boys who aren't used to cleaning anything up. And right now, they clean up Harry's whole flat within 20 minutes.

I think we have a new record guys, call Guinness World Records!

I heard a car pull up. Shit that was my dad.

"Guys my dad!" I yelled and suddenly everyone stopped moving.

"Who is going to open the door?" Zayn asked while taking off the rubber gloves he was wearing while cleaning up.

"Harry is!" both me and Niall said at the same time.

"Ugh okay I will. But the man is not a monster boys." Harry sighed and walked towards the door. My dad was know impatiently knocking on the door.

"Wait!!" Louis suddenly yelled.

"What?" everyone asked.

"I don't think her dad will be happy if he sees what she looks like, no offence, and if he sees she has slept in this house with 5 boys ready to rape her." He looked at me and stepped back. He saw that I was looking at him with my evil smirk.

"You are right. Put her in the sock closet with Louis!" Niall yelled while pushing me and Louis in the closet and locking the door behind us.

Harry's pov

"Can I open it?" I asked the boys.

"Yes." Liam stated.

I opened the door and Cher's dad was stood in front of me, looking a bit angry.

"Good morning Mr. Mallow." Liam said while pushing me to the side.

"Morning Liam." He muttered.

"Why did it took so long for you boys to open the door?" He asked a bit irritated.

"Well we couldn't find the keys so we couldn't open the door. We are very sorry!" Liam apologized to the man.

"Nevermind. Anyways before we get started, do you boys have any idea where Cher could be? She was with you lads yesterday and she hasn't got home last night.." He looked a bit concerned.

"She was here this morning for breakfast! She slept at her friends house and her and Louis went to Starbucks for some drinks." Liam was the Superman of the day, again.

"Okay I will just wait for them to come back then." He said, sitting down on the sofa.

Shit, what are we gonna do when they will come out of that closet? The door is across from Mr. Mallow, there's no doubt he will see it.

Wait, I know something.

"Sir, would you like some coffee?" I asked him.

"Hmm yeah that would be nice." He agreed and took of his jacket. He was wearing a white V neck and camo trousers, amazing. Just as I hoped.

I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. No sugar, no milk. Just black coffee. It would be a shame if I tripped and it stained someones clothes woulnd't it?

I casually walked back into the living-room with the cup of coffee in my hands. But when I walked pasted Niall I 'tripped' over his feet and the coffee fell right on his white V neck.

Oops.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Mr. Mallow!" Liam cried while taking his hand and pulling him into the bathroom to clean his shirt.

Nice move Liam.

I ran to the closet and quickly opened it before pulling Cher and Louis after me, pushing them back trough the front door.

Liam and Mr. Mallow walked back in, Liam was looking so quilty when he didn't even do anything. Mr Mallow was wearing one of the spare white V necks I kepped in my bathroom. I just love them.

Then the front door opened and Louis and Cher walked in like nothing had happened.

"Hi guys we're back!"

autors note : okay i had a writers block for the last bit last night but i finished it! i also noticed i got almost 3000 more reads since i last updated, im so happy with the feedback im getting even though its not a lot!

vote follow and comment :)