idk what to call this chapter uhm.

Me and Louis casually walked in and my father was just sitting there looking at me quite angry. I have no idea what the boys said to him but I have a feeling he doesn't trust them. 

''Hi dad!'' I fake smiled at him while sitting down on the sofa. 

''Cher we are gonna talk about this when we get home okay? You will come home with me right after I finished discussing some stuff with the boys.'' he looked serious at me. Shit. 

''Ehm okay?'' I awkwardly said while standing up from the sofa. 

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my phone from the kitchen table and unlocked it while walking towards the fridge. There wasn't a lot of stuff in here. Mostly left overs from pizza, a half full bucket of hot wings from KFC, gross. And a bloody load of beer, coke and other types of fizzy drinks. 

I wasn't that hungry to eat the hot wings or the pizza so I decided to just leave it at a can of coke. 

I sat down on the kitchen table with my phone in one hand and the now opened can of coke in the other. I took a sip of the coke and unlocked my phone. 

Wow

I had at least 20 missed calls from Olivia, 3 text messages from random numbers and 205 interactions on twitter. 

What the hell did I miss while I was asleep last night? 

I decided to text Olivia later because she knew I would call her back eventually and went on twitter straight away to see a bloody load of tweets from some sort of fangirls? 

I think these girls are fans of the boys? I have no idea. 

I had gained at least 8000 followers, including all 5 of the boys. The rest of them were just fans of them. Why did they all follow me? 

Then I decided to look at my other interactions which were all girls tweeting me quite mean stuff. 

''You slut why are you sleeping at Harry's house?!'' 

and 

''Bitch! I am supposed 2 be Harry's girlfriend111; ''

and a bloody load of other tweets like that. 

What the hell happened? 

I then looked at my own tweets to see ''I'' had posted a picture of me and Harry kissing on the sofa last night. Me wearing Harry's half ripped open shirt and Harry basically just wearing sweats. Now I see why they are all calling me a slut. 

autors note: i take literally forever to update omg im so sorry but here ya go quick update i promise the following chapters will be a lot better than the last few chapters 

love you all