I Knew You Were Trouble (Ziall FanFiction)

So yes this is based off Taylor Swift's song I Knew You Were Trouble.. I was listening it on the radio and I was like 0.0 That is such a Ziall song! I really like this idea but i'm not too sure about that way that I wrote it! It didn't turn out like I wanted it to and I now think I'm going to regret posing this..

In case you haven't heard the song, it's on the right as well as a small cover photo for the story I made out of being bored..So yeah i'll stop stalling and let you guys actually get to it!But anyways..Here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(-Niall-)

"I love you."Liam whispered against Danielle's lips.I rolled my eyes as Liam cuddled Dani to his chest with a small smile. He was so whipped it was almost pathetic.

Louis was doing the same across from him, playing with Eleanor's hair while the girls were talking to each other quietly.Then you and me and Harry. The only gay ones in our weird group of friends but we fit.

I looked up at my boyfriend with a small grin and reached up, kissing him softly. I loved those beautiful full lips. Other than his gorgeous eyes and adorable personality they were my favorite thing about him. He giggled quietly against my lips making me smile.

As our teacher walked in with a stern look towards us we all seperated reluctantly. Nick was a care free man outside school, but inside due to his own pain he kept us in line like no other teacher. No one disrespected or did something wrong in his class. I moved off Harry's lap and sat in the seat next to him though I kept hold of my Hazza's hand.

"Alright class.." Mr. Grimshaw walked in with a heavy sigh and I missed the looks he was shooting at Harry and the blush on my boyfriend's cheeks too focused on Nick. He was such a sad man to see. He was now twenty eight and never been more alone than he was now. He went out and got wasted every night and came to class hungover. I

"I want your essay's tomorrow." Liam frowned and looked up from the paper he was holding, slowly raising his hand. 

"Mr. Gri-" He was cut off by Nick swallowing his coffee rather loudly and shaking his head at him.

"It's Nick or Grimmy. Mr. Grimshaw makes me feel old." He spoke quietly, sending Liam a look. Li looked distraught for a moment but nodded and cleared his throat ready to speak again when the door opened.

Mr. Cowell came in, holding the collar of someone's shirt. I scowled at the school 'bad boy' Zayn Malik. To me he was just an idiot with a bad attitude. I must have said that out loud because Zayn turned his head from the two teachers talking and glared at me. Or maybe it was because I told on him. 

Sure it was chidlish to tell our English teacher that he was outside waiting for Josh to fight but you could say that I hated Zayn. 

There was something about him I just couldn't stand. But at the same time.. Our eyes met and a smirk slipped onto his full lips making me shiver. Harry's voice snapped me out of my trance and I blinked, looking up.

"You cold babe?" He asked quietly as Mr. Cowell and Mr- Grimmy talked about Zayn. My eyes flickered to the tan boy before nodding up at the curly haired boy that was looking down at me with so much love I had to hold back a wince.

"A little." I lied and he wrapped his varisty jacket around me. I frowned and sunk under it ignoring the cold brown eyes moving over my body making me bite my lip at his hungry gaze. I licked my lips and he chuckled under his breath.

Thankfully Harry was too busy talking to Liam to notice me and Zayn's looks. He sent me the usual look and I nodded, giving the excuse of needing the restroom. Harry nodded and kissed me making guilt run through me but I still stood, brushing past Zayn on my way out.

~~

"Oh god Zayn!" I gasped as he sucked on my neck, hands slipping down to my jeans. He gave me a smirk and pushed himself against me. I felt guilty and dirty for letting this happen everyday but I loved Zayn with everything in me. I hated him for it too. 

I felt like a the worst person in the world everytime we touched but I needed to feel Zayn. I loved him so much.. But due to the high expectations my classy family has and the low standards Zayn's has we could never be together. 

My parents forced Harry on me though they knew I loved Zayn. Somewhere inside him I think Harry even knew.

Was it wrong to love them both? Was it wrong to sleep around my the enemy? I was the town's good boy. I shouldn't be having sexy with the bad boy. I should hate Zayn and date rich,loving,funny,cute and sexy Harry. Who wouldn't want him, right? 

My thoughts stopped when Zayn's hand slipped into my jeans. But the bell ringing snapped us out of our lust and we shot away from each other. A sigh slipped from Zayn and he kissed me softly before fixing my hair.

"Wait five minutes." He spoke in his usual quiet tone before walking out and slamming the door after him. I sighed and leaned on the wall, closing my eyes tightly. This was horrible what I was doing. I shouldn't be doing it. 

I should be with just Harry. I loved Harry. I had come to love Harry but with Zayn. . . It was instant. I had to love him. I groaned and slammed my head back on the wall, not caring at the pain. I just wanted to stop.. But I can't. I sighed and walked out, watching Zayn walk to his friends Josh and Ed as well as his girlfriend Perrie who he wrapped his arms around and kissed.

I chuckled weakly and walked the other way.Oh, Zayn..

I Knew You Were Trouble.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

So the end was more co-written with my friend Tess! She had to help me throughout this to get my ideas into words! I hope it wasn't horrible but i'm not too sure about this idea now that its' written!

Lemme know what you guys thought of it! Should I delete it? Keep it? Continue, stop? COMMENT,VOTE, whatever else you guys do!:P :)