(Chapter 3)

Vas happening?

I know it's been a while but I'm having a hard time with this book actually.I'm stuck on this story. I don't even know what to write for it anymore.. I've lost all inspiration for it! But I don't want to delete it because I kinda like it! So if anyone has any ideas or prompts for this story, message me and lemme know! And if I use your idea I'll dedicate the next chapter to you for helping me!:)

I hope you guys like this a lot better than I did.. It's not my best work but like I said.. It's the best I can do at the moment.. Here it is..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we doing here Niall?" Liam asked quite loudly and I slapped my hand over his mouth, giving him a look. He sighed and moved my hand off. He frowned and looked up at Harry who was parked, waiting for someone. I bit my lip.

"I think something's going on between Nick and Harry." I whispered and his eyes widened. I chewed on my lip and I winced as Nick walked out and grinned at Harry who got out of the car to hug him. I turned to Liam who was frowning.

"Hey Hazza." Harry giggled and I glared. That was my name for him. Liam chuckled beside me seeing my glare towards the older man.

I scowled at him and slapped his arm playfully. He turned his eyes back to the two outside as they both got in the car. I frowned and started our car, following them at a slow speed, keeping out of sight.

They parked at a cafe outside of town and I parked on the other side of the building, getting out and motioning for Liam to follow me. I pressed my side against the wall and looked in to see Harry and Nick getting a table.  I pulled Liam in and got our own table, on the other side of the cafe.

I sighed, watching them for a few minutes before very slowly Nick slid his hand under Harry's chin and leaned in. I heard Liam suck in a breath as they kissed, tears filling my eyes. I knew I'd done wose with Zayn but that didn't make it hurt any less. 

A sob accidentally made it's way out of my mouth and a few heads turned, looking at me and Liam, Nick and Harry being two of them. I stood at the same time as Harry and took off, hearing him shout my name. I got in the car, Liam jumping in right as I pulled out.

Speeding home, tears fell from my eyes. Liam tried to talk soothing words to me but I ignored them. I didn't know why I was so upset.. Me and Zayn kissed all the time. But I never thought Harry would -could do that to me.. I sighed shakily and forced my tears to stop.

I dropped Liam off at his place, despite his protests and drove home quickly. I ignored everything, storming up to my room and falling on the bed. My phone kept ringing until I finally shut it off and closed my eyes tightly. I kept telling myself that it didn't matter. I kissed Zayn. I lied to everyone about Zayn. 

We both did the same thing.. I shook my head and curled up, bringing my old teddy to my chest with a quiet sob and slowly started to fall asleep, the scene of them kissing replaying in my mind...

~*~

"Come on Ni.. I know you are in there!" Harry knocked again and I hid my face in my pillow, silently a few tears falling.

I just wanted to go back to sleep. There was no way I was going to school today. I just needed a day to myself. I just needed sleep. I closed my eyes but as I was falling asleep I heard Harry walking out.  I heard the door slam after.

I sighed thankfully and closed my eyes, easily falling asleep.

"Nialler.." A quiet voice spoke, soft hands stroking my hair. I leaned into the touch and rubbed my eyes. They landed on the open window, where it was almost dark outside letting me know I had slept all day. I was immediately aware of the pounding in my head.

I looked up and met his eyes. I smiled tiredly and leaned up, pecking Zayn's lips. He smiled and pulled me closer, pressing his lips to my head then he pulled back and frowned at me making me frown.

His lips were replaced by his cool hand and I sighed, the pain in my head calming slightly at his loving touch.

"You have a fever." He stood quickly, unlocking my door. I frowned and watched him climb out the window. I whimpered and he blew me a kiss, before climbing onto the tree right next to it and getting down. 

I heard the doorbell go off and went to stand before I heard the door open. At first it was quiet then my father was shouting. I heard loud footsteps followed by quiet ones until my door opened and Zayn walked in. 

My eyes went wide as dad walked in behind him, glaring.

"Niall text me that's he's ill. I thought I'd come over and help him." He lied and I smiled weakly at my dad who frowned and walked over, putting his hand on my head. He nodded, giving Zayn a small glare before walking out and getting a wet towel. He glared at Zayn again before walking over to me with a huff.

He walked back in and laid it on my head making me smile at how good it felt.

"Thanks." I whispered, trying not to make my headache start up again. 

"I'll tell you're mother. She'll want to take care of you... But you-" I cut dad off with a whimper, gripping Zayn's wrist without thinking.

"Please don't make him leave?" I asked weakly and he blinked in shock making me blush and look down. He frowned as Zayn ran a hand over my hair before walking out mumbling to himself. Zayn sat on the bed next to me and smiled.

"I love you." He said quietly and I smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek, not wanting to risk getting him sick.

"I love you too."

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

So how was that?

IT SUCKED. And it doesn't seem like people like this story anymore.. Should I stop it? It sucks anyway.. But yeah.. that's that chapter. What do you guys think about Gryles and Ziall cuteness? And poor Ni.. Yup.

So I hope you liked it!Lemme know what you thought! Comment,vote,fan whatever makes you happy!:)