(Chapter 7) ♥Final Chapter♥

It seems like no one really likes this story. So I'm going to end it here. As it says on the side it's a 'short story' so this is the end. I'm tired. Of writing, of talking, of breathing. And I just can't have six stories going right now. It's too much time I don't have. So I'm going to end this story on this chapter. I'm sorry for those of you who liked it but it's over. So here it is....

Sorry to those who wanted a happy Ziall ending. But that's not how this is going to go. Just a warning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost a week after Louis and Harry kissed. It'd been almost a week since Zayn and Niall got together - finally -.

They'd made out a few times and went on a few dates out of town before coming out to everyone. Niall was hurt and shocked that Harry had been doing this with Louis when they weren't even broken up but he'd just be a hypocrite if he was angry. But it still hurt him. He loved Harry, even if he did pick Zayn.

Something in him would always love Harry. Even if he was with Zayn and Harry was with Louis. And Harry would always love Niall even if he was already falling for his new boyfriend.

Their families were shocked at the news about Niall and Zayn then Louis and Harry. But they accepted it and supported their sons and brothers. The boys were together and happier than ever which is all that mattered.

As for Zayn and Niall, as Niall said he went back to Ireland for a week and spent some time with his best friend Sean and some other friends. Though Zayn went with him. They too came out to the public and the Horan's met the Malik's and though Maura was still friends with Anne, Louis and Harry's mothers were much closer like Zayn and Niall's.

It was a happy ending for all of them. Even Liam and his boyfriend, bad boy Aiden have never been this happy.

And you would expect something big and bad to come and knock them down, right? After all these boys never seem to get their happy ending. But you'd be wrong.

For once it was alright for the five boys.

They even got together sometimes and just sang. They would sing covers of songs, Niall playing the guitar while singing along with the other boys. Zayn would wrap his arms around Niall's waist while Louis would hum into Harry's ear while the curly haired boy tried not to giggle.

It was all just for fun until one day Niall spoke up about his dreams of being a singer. It took days, weeks to get them all to agree but the next time it was time, they were going to audition for The X-Factor.

Their families were nothing but supportive and loving until the day they auditioned.

They made it of course. They went all the way through, though they didn't win they were soon the world's biggest boy band.

Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. One Direction.

Their fans were shocked when they found out that their idols were gay but the real fans, the fans they wanted stayed with them and supported them.

Everything was perfect. Zayn even proposed to Niall. None of them could possibly be happier then they were. It was perfect. Until it wasn't.

Niall can still remember that day. That he walked in on Zayn fucking Harry. He remembered them kissing passionately while Zayn thrust ed into him. He remembered Zayn moaning how good Harry was, how perfect he was. He remembered Harry's grunts and moans of Zayn's name. He remembered the love in his eyes.

And that was the day Niall Horan gave up on himself. He wasn't good enough for Harry or Zayn or the band. And he ran away. He ran away from Zayn and Louis and Harry and his family and his fans. He ran and ran until he couldn't anymore. Then he ran to the nearest airport and now he was in America.

It didn't seem real sometimes. What happened. What memory was stuck in his brain. His best friend and fiance had gone behind his back. But this was it. The boy he'd been in love with for years was no longer his. He'd seen the pictures of Harry and Zayn going out together. He figured it was a date but what he didn't know was they were trying to find him.

He met someone. Max Summer. He was a tall dirty blonde with beautiful blue eyes. He was nice, hot, strong, tall, smart, funny, a good cook and he loved Niall. He was perfect. They dated for about a year before Max proposed. It was eight months later they got married. Even though Zayn would be Niall's forever, Max was his husband now. 

He would never forget or stop loving Zayn Malik. But now he had moved on. And he currently had four children. Three boys Liam, Louis and Nick. And a young girl, Lily. 

Sometimes Niall would tell stories of his past to his children. How he fell in love with his beautiful Zayn but how sometimes you have to be prepared for somethings. 

They were too young to understand anything Niall went through but still at the end of every night Lily would get up from her bed, sitting on his knees and look up at her daddy. She'd smile her cute toddler smile and wrap her small arms around his neck.

She didn't say anything, she just hugged her father in the way he needed to be held. Even as a four year old she just held him protectively. Resting her head on his chest. It sometimes reminded him the way Zayn would hold him. Protecting him from the world. 

But he'd kiss her head, tuck her in and walked to his bedroom where his loving husband would be waiting with open arms.

And that was it. That was Niall's ending. A loving family, a perfect life. And yet he needed, craved something different.

He missed his boys, who he had barely talked to in years. But most of all he missed Zayn. But that was something he could no longer have even if he wanted.

Zayn had started dating Perrie again and they now had two sons. 

The boys had all had moved on and spread apart. It hurt to know the truth, that they weren't meant to last. 

He would stare at his sleeping husbands face, press a kiss to his lips and curl into him. He'd let a few tears out as he remembered when he was young and free and had the life he loved. With the people he loved.

But now he was Niall James Summer. He had four children and a wonderful husband. Before he'd go to sleep he'd smile out the window, up at the moon and raise his hand, thumb going over the moon.

"I love you." He'd whisper.

"Love you too babe. Go to sleep." Max would yawn and kiss his head before quickly falling back asleep. 

He'd smile and close his eyes, letting himself fall into a deep, needed sleep. He had no idea on the other side of the world Zayn Malik was doing the exact same thing.

"I love you too." He'd say quietly, holding his wife close. She'd stir in his arms but stay asleep as he stared up at the moon before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is the end to I Knew You Were Trouble.

Thank you all for read, staying with me, commenting, voting, following! Everything you've all done, thank you! I love all of you and I'm sorry about the ending. But I wanted to try something different. I always have the same cheesy happy ending and I decided for once I was going to switch it up.

What did you think? Lemme know in the comments below! Thanks again for reading lovelies! Goodnight/good day!

I guess this is goodbye. :') So... Goodbye guys.