promise me easter short! (dreamxreader)

[relocated from promise me]

i wrote this really late at night and im super tired so its very eh, but 3am me thinks its okay. i'll probably look at it again in the morning and think its shit but wtvr.

dream-focused fluff !!!

happy easter honey bees <3

you glanced over the table, looking for the wax crayon so you could write someone's name on the egg in your hand. you found it next to the pink dye, and you reached over dream's arm as he placed his egg in the blue dye.

"alright dream," you asked as you leaned back, crayon now in hand, "who am i doing?"

he paused to look down at the list of names next to him. "are we doing everyone everyone or just people who live with us?"

"everyone everyone," sapnap responded as he plopped down in the seat across from you and propped his legs on the table, george taking a seat next to him. "ill start by doing puffy," you said, reaching over to swat at sapnap's feet to get them off.

"okay," dream mumbled, crossing puffy's name off of the list with the pink pen he'd borrowed from you, "who are you guys doing?"

"ill do karl."
"quackity!"

"alright, ill do tommy," he said, obviously plotting something. you let your gaze linger on him a bit longer, watching as his eyes glinted with a childlike sense of mischief as he went to pick up an egg from the carton in the middle of the table. "youre going to draw a dick on it arent you?"

he looked up at you. "howd you-"

you plucked the egg from his hands mid-sentence, "ill do tommy thank you very much- do your boyfriend."

"i dont want to make george's egg," you heard him complain as you smiled to yourself, writing puffy's name in large, loopy cursive and ending with a heart on the end.

"i meant sapnap but alright, sure, george then."

sapnap laughed, "she's our biggest fan dream- i think that deserves a smooch."

you glanced up at him, an amused look in your eye as you glared playfully. "i mean sure," dream responded, a grin on his face.

"sapnap," you reached over and used one hand to reach over and squish dream's cheeks, "dont you dare." dream lightly pushed your hand away, rolling his eyes with a smile.

"lets make a deal."

"hit me. dream hand me the pink please," you held out your hand and he gave you the container of pink dye.

sapnap pointed at the crayon next to your hand, "let me cuddle with him tomorrow and ill cuddle with you tonight," he spoke as you handed it to him.

you let out a laugh, a hand coming up to cover your mouth as you did so. "deal."

as george leaned over to show sapnap something that he'd drawn on his egg, you felt a protective arm wrap around your waist, his fingers slipping through the belt loop opposite the side he was sitting and gently pulling you closer to his side. you looked to the side and up so you could see his face. he was looking at his egg in the blue dye, swirling it idly with his spoon. "whats wrong?"

dream just hummed, not looking at you still. you smiled fondly at his reaction, realizing soon what was wrong. you angled your head up slightly and pressed a light kiss to the side of his jaw, careful to keep your hands over the table as they dripped with egg dye. "theres no need to be jealous love you know we're just joking," you muttered when you pulled back, watching as a light pink spread over his cheeks and nose.