dreamdreamdreamdream

h      e

dsmp dweam in wove bwainwot

this is really short i just had to get it off my mind

he'd hold you close yknow?

whisper sweet nothings in your ear after a long day of stressful battles.

feel your hair tickle his face as you gently give in to the soft lull of sleep, the comfort of his arms around you and his voice filling your ears.

you'd definitely help destress him, and probably one of the only things holding him back from absolutely going batshit on the people of the server.

sometimes when you saw the shit he'd done youd shut him out for a bit- those were the times the server suffered the most.

but for some reason, you always forgave him. it was always you and him against the world.

its fun being the villain of everyone's story.

because if he lost you,

he could destroy everything.

he had no set morals, the only things he ever lived by was gain power and protect you.

if anyone hurt you he could crush them in a minute flat- being the second best fighter on the server behind the blood god himself.

you could do anything you wanted and no one would be able to resist, unless they wanted to invoke dream's wrath, but you were usually a kind person to everyone.

not that you needed him, you could handle yourself in a fight, your skills rivaling his own.

but its nice not having to get your hands dirty.