Chapter 27: Short Visit Home

Mavis along with Erza and Silver make there way to the table in which Gray along with Juvia where sitting on. As Mavis approached them leading the way she stood just barely peaking over the table to look at Gray. He looks to his left curious to see the first master.

Gray: what's up first master?

Mavis: hey Gray someone came to meet you

Gray: really who?

Erza and Silver approach the first master clearly taller then her. She looks back to see Silver right behind her.

Mavis: This is Silver.

Gray who was sitting down on the booth, looked up to the man that clearly stood taller then both Erza and Mavis. He walked in front of them standing near Gray. Erza looks over to Juvia and grabs her by her arm.

Erza: come on Juvia, come with me to get some cake!

Juvia: huh? But Juvia doesn't want too, she wants to stay near her dear Gray.

Erza: Are you defying me..? You do remember what happened to you during our S Class wizard trials don't you?

Juvia remembers how badly she got beat up by Erza and grew to learn to fear Erza just like Gray,Gajeel and the rest of Fairy Tail did. Even though she was scared her love for Gray made her stand her ground.

Juvia: I want to stay by Gray's side!

She says putting up a fight as Erza tries to pull her away.

Gray: it's fine Juvia. I'll call you when I'm done meeting this old guy.

She looks towards her dear Gray getting a sad look on her face as now it's easier for Erza to pull Juvia away. Once the two women are at the bar, Mavis smiles and leaves as well.

Mavis: well I'll be off too.

She leaves leaving the two men to get to know one another.

Gray: so why did you want to meet me for? Do you have a some special job for me?

Silver: nothing like that just wanted to meet you is all.

Gray: well that's a bit weird don't you think? Usually when people come in here and ask for someone specifically it's usually for a job.

Silver: I can assure you it's nothing like that. So I heard you were friends with Mast...I mean Natsu.

Gray: that flame brain, yeah kinda I guess. How did you know?

Silver: He told me himself you two met and it wasn't in very friendly terms.

Gray: Yeah, I don't know why but there's something about him that seems off. Wait...how did he tell you? Isn't he..

Silver slowly raises his hand from the table as a pinkish mist emanates from his hand. You can lowly hear the others in the guild complain how cold it got all of a sudden. Gray is confused, but then gets cold himself. He realizes that Silver uses ice magic like he does, he also senses that Silver is someone stronger then he is.

Gray: I'm an ice user how I'm I getting cold?

Silver: Because we use the same type of magic. Ice make. But we also use this ice to slay demons. We, Gray are known as Demon slayers.

Gray: What...?

Silver: Gray.

He says looking seriously at his son.

Silver: I'm Silver Fullbuster.

Arriving at the train station. Natsu and Wendy already began to get sick from just looking at the vehicle that causes them so much trouble. Nanami and the others look at the two dragons confused. She then turns to Kardama.