Chapter 157: The Dance in Northern Japan

Once the meeting between Fairy Tails main members was over, some decided to get to work immediately while others decided to take the day off to relax for the up in coming days that will consist of hard work. Mira went off with her siblings to check on there training and spend some time since she hasn't seen them in a few weeks. Lucy, Erza, and Wendy also went off to do some training. Gray and Juvia decided to take the day due to the main reason that Juvia hasn't taken a day off in almost a week. Gajeel went to let off some steam, Levy followed him. Laxus and the thunder tribe went to do a quick mission near by and will take the day off. Irene once she was done speaking to Karameel she went to check on Hifumi. Mira Jane gave Lee specific orders to stay in the guild or near by the guild. He was not by any means to leave out of Kyoto or go farther then a block from the guild. Which meant he would either get drunk until Mira returned or pick a fight with some random person. He decided it would be better to get drunk and challenge other guild members to a drink off. As he sat in the bar to take his first few drinks he was approached by Mavis. Lee Zaha took his first shot and slammed the cup on the table.

Lee: that's going to hurt tomorrow.

Mavis took a seat near Lee and asked for a drink as well. She received it and took a small sip and also slammed her cup on the table.

Mavis: I don't know how you guys can drink this type of stuff.

Lee looked at her and chugged his other shot.

Lee: It tastes horrible but you get use to it.

Mavis: I'm Mavis, Fairy Tails first guild master.

Lee: Pleasure to meet you I'm Lee Zaha. Mira's friend.

Mavis: First time coming here?

Lee: First time being out of my cell is more like it.

Mavis: What?

Lee: Nothing, just talking to myself is all.

Mavis: How are you liking Kyoto?

Lee: It's different from what I last came here.

Mavis: Hmm. Really? Interesting. How do you remember Kyoto?

Lee: Less....people.

He says as he catches him self almost blurring out that he is a 300+ year old demon.

Mavis: How long have you and Mira known each other?

Lee: A very long time, unfortunately.

Mavis: Hmm? Why do you say that?

Lee takes a sip of his drink.

Lee: Nothing. Things have just changed a lot recently and I'm trying to figure out why the sudden change.

Mavis: Really? I've felt that too. Like a sudden shift in the world. Not sure if I'm making sense or not.

She says nervously chuckling.

Lee: Yeah I guess.

Mavis: Can I ask you something Zaha San?

Lee: Sure.

Mavis: You don't see Mira as your master do you?

Lee looks towards Mavis then looks ahead of him.

Lee: I do, what are you talking about?

Mavis: Hmm. It seems differently to me.

Lee: What seems so different?

Mavis: I don't know, I feel like you only follow her orders because she's stronger then you. You only go along with what she says because you know that if you don't she can get the other demons to attack you.