Chapter 67: Protector Of The Land

The very next day Natsu along with Mira, DiMaria and Brandish all made it to Northern Japan. Where Hera along with the other gods where there waiting for them. Hera, Artemis and Hades all greedy the group while Ares, Aphrodite, Athena, and Poseidon just stood there and didn't say anything.

Hera: Sorry for there rudeness. They're still kinda upset about what happened.

Natsu locks eyes with Poseidon as neither men wanted to look away. Poseidon knowing very well what Natsu did, and Natsu knowing the god of the seas is the younger sibling of the god Natsu killed. Hera led the way towards a nice table so that everyone could have some food before the conference that would be taking place. To say it was awkward between everyone was an understatement but things lighten up as Hera and Hades both made conversation.

Hera: How's your sister Natsu?

Natsu: she's good, she woke up before I did and she looks to be 100%. I'm glad to see she's up and moving again.

Hades: I know that feeling of not knowing how to help your family member.

The two siblings smile at one another. Ares finally decides to give Natsu a chance and asks him something.

Ares: Natsu was it?

Natsu: yeah? What?

Ares stands up and makes his way towards Natsu. Everyone at the table especially Hera is anxious to see what would Ares do. Mira and Brandish where both ready to pounce on the god if things got ugly between the two. DiMaria on the other hand seemed to be lost in her thoughts. To everyone's surprise Ares extended his fist out towards Natsu. He looked at the fist then back at the god. He smiled and bumped fist with him.

Ares: Hope to get a rematch with you soon. You sure gave me a run for my money.

Natsu: Anytime.

Hera lets out a sigh of relief. A guard walks into the dinning room and lets her know that it was time for the conference.

Hera: Very well, let's go on ahead. I'm sure Natsu sama has things he has to do back home.

They all make there way towards an open area lol n which the prime minister of Japan is waiting for them. The man looks at Natsu and takes a step back frighten to see him out of prison. To him, and everyone else on the island, Natsu was suppose to be executed by Zeus, and the prison is still suppose to be running.

Prime Minister: La-Lady Hera what's the meaning of this??

He says nervously and scared.

Hera: I'll explain everything in a bit. Let's address the people first.

Prime Minister: Right...

The prime minister along with the gods and Natsu all walk out and see the gathering of civilians who came to attend the conference. The flicker of flashes from the camera begins. Some of the gods complain about the constant flashing.

Athena: Freaking cameras and there flashing, how annoying!

Aphrodite: I actually don't mind.

Athena: That's cause you like to show off you whor-

Hades: That's enough you two, you can bicker about your problems after this.

The prime minister introduces Hera, as she takes the podium and speaks into the mic.

Hera: Good evening everyone. I'm so glad you all have gathered here today. Today I will like to speak to you all gathered here and watching at home about the current events that transpired just a few days ago. As you all know my former husband Zeus, declared that this young man be executed for his crimes against humanity. But as you all know things didn't end up so well. We found out that Zeus lied to us, and lied to all of you as well placing false charges on this young man and making him out to be the bad guy. Long story short Zeus and Natsu battled in which my former husband ended up losing the battle. Natsu had granted Zeus his freedom and told him to leave, to never show his face. But my ignorant husband thought he could have an advantage over Natsu's kindness and exploited it. In which Natsu retaliated and ended his life.