Punishment: Part 2

"Mm," Camila hummed as she stirred awake. She had somehow turned away from Shawn during the night and now that she was awake that wasn't okay with her. She turned to face him, her face instinctively snuggling into his chest as she breathed in his scent. She smiled when she felt him raise his hand and gently brush his fingers through her messy hair.

"Good morning," he mumbled through a yawn. His hand moved from her hair to caress her bare back as he softly pressed his lips to her forehead.

"We've gotta work today..."

"You do," he reminded her. "I'm the boss. I don't have to work." Camila snorted.

"You're telling me you're not going in today?" She knew he was just joking. He loved his job and loved working; he rarely took a day off just because he could.

"Of course I'm going in," he scoffed, his words muffled by her hair. He opened his eyes and glanced around her small apartment, noticing a piece of paper that had been slid under her front door. "You got a note."

"Hm?"

"Under your door. There's a note." Camila popped her head up, her brows knit together in curiosity. She yanked the covers off and walked over to retrieve the paper. Shawn couldn't take his eyes off of her as she moved, her body still completely naked from everything that had happened the night before. He watched intently as she bent over and picked it up, her face turning red and hand coming up to cover her mouth as she read over the memo. "What kind of reaction is that?" he chuckled.

"We might've gotten a noise complaint," she said timidly, her voice laced with embarrassment. Shawn threw his head back in laughter, holding his hand over his stomach in his hysterics. "It's not funny!"

"It's incredibly funny!" he countered. She pouted as she tossed the paper onto her kitchen counter and joined him in bed again. He wrapped his large hand around her jaw and pulled her in for a kiss.

"We'll just have to start having our really loud sex at your house," she giggled out as she buried her face in his neck. She pulled herself away from him when she didn't get a response. His cheeks were pink and he seemed nervous for some reason.

"What if we just...have all of our sex at my house?" Camila cocked an eyebrow at his question.

"I mean...that's gonna take a lot of planning on our part, don't you think? You and I both know we tend to be pretty spur-of-the-moment when it comes to—"

"No, baby...that's not what I meant." He sat there awkwardly, his eyes fixed on her face as he watched her expression change from confused to surprised.

"You mean..."

"Do you wanna move in with me?" he finally blurted out. A smile tugged at her lips as she looked down shyly. "You don't have to if you don't want to, obviously. If it's too soon I totally get it. But if you do want to then we could start moving all of your stuff in. We can turn the guest room into a little art studio for you and you can even bring your pole. We should probably install that in the bedroom, though. I mean, it looks nice next to your couch but my family likes to pop into my place for visits and it might be kind of awkward if—" Camila leaned in and crashed her lips against his in an effort to shut up his anxious ramblings.

"I'd love to live with you," she whispered with a smile after pulling away. "You sure you want that, though?"

"There's quite literally nothing I want more." His thumb softly caressed her cheek before leaning in and kissing the tip of her nose.

"I'm gonna go pee. Be right back." Camila hopped out of bed and scurried off to the bathroom, feeling her boyfriend's stare burning into her backside the entire time.