019. HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

February 21, 2020

Nikki, Brie Bella Announced as 2020 WWE Hall of Fame Inductees

PAUL KASABIAN
FEBRUARY 21, 2020

The Bella Twins have been announced as the newest inductees of WWE's 2020 Hall of Fame class.

The duo happily reacted to the news Friday:

WWE on FOX
@WWEonFOX

BREAKING NEWS:
The latest inductees into the 2020 WWE Hall Of Fame will be the @BellaTwins! #SmackDown

BREAKING NEWS:The latest inductees into the 2020 WWE Hall Of Fame will be the @BellaTwins! #SmackDown

8:13 PM · Feb 21, 2020

The Bella Twins also received congratulatory tweets from many of their peers.

Nikki and Brie Bella debuted in WWE in 2008. They were there until 2011 before beginning a second WWE stint in 2013. The two retired in 2019.

Nikki Bella is a two-time WWE Divas champion and two-time Diva of the Year. Brie Bella won the Divas title once and was named Diva of the Year in 2013 along with her sister.

Nikki and Brie Bella join Batista and nWo as inductees. The induction ceremony will take place on Thursday, April 2 at Amalie Arena in Tampa Bay, Florida. WrestleMania 36 will follow in Tampa's Raymond James Stadium three days later.

=•=•=•=

1,189,224 likes

1,189,224 likes

thebriebella Words can't describe the feeling of being inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame. Sooo incredibly grateful!! Our journey started with baby steps and leaps of faith. I've been lucky enough to be surrounded by powerful women who have paved the road and showed how to keep the path going. Breaking barriers only happens through the support of all of you, our Bella Army. It brings tears to my eyes to be considered for this honor. 💛

View all 11,841 comments

=•=•=•=
March 5, 2020

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Attend TheEndeavour Fund Awards

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex made their much-anticipated first joint appearance since it was announced they were expecting their second child for the inspiring Endeavour Fund awards tonight.

Prince Harry last week had several engagements including travelling to Edinburgh for Travalyst and a heartwarming collaboration between Jon Bon Jovi and the Invictus Games Choir ahead of the games in May.

Before the awards, Harry and Brie spent time with nominees and their families.

This year's awards were held at Mansion House and hosted by former Invictus Games medallist JJ Chalmers.

As guests took their seats they heard a number of incredible stories. The award for Recognising Achievement went to Danny Holland. The Fund revealed: "Danny was involved in an IED blast whilst serving in Afghanistan which left him with mental health difficulties. He is now thriving as a driver, achieving wins and podium places at races all over the UK and Europe. Danny is now working towards instructor qualifications that will help him to pass on all he has learnt and help others in their own rehabilitation."

Danny was delighted to win and during his acceptance speech he decided it was the right moment to ask his girlfriend a very special question.

She said yes!

The Duchess was visibly touched by the romantic moment and put her hand on Harry's knee and smiled as the newly-engaged couple embraced on stage.

Brie took to the stage to present the Celebrating Excellence Award to Lee Spencer's wife Claire who accepted on his behalf.

Prince Harry presented the Henry Worsley Award to Tom Oates.

Sussex Royal shared a video of highlights from the evening (including the proposal) to the sounds of of Otis Redding's Down in the Valley.

=•=•=•=
March 8, 2020

=•=•=•=March 8, 2020

Liked by reneepaquette, justtnic, thenikkibella and 3,238,586 others

sussexroyal Such a beautiful day!

📸: The Duke of Sussex

View all 19,620 comments