04. WHAT COMES UP, MUST GO DOWN

July 1, 2018

"Harry? Why aren't you asleep yet?" Brie asked as she walked into the living room to find Harry sitting on the couch.

"I was waiting for you." Harry answered.

"What's wrong? Why are you so quiet?" Brie asked as she took a seat on the couch.

"I feel like you've changed. We were doing so well before with balancing our engagements and being parents to Akeilah. Nowadays I can't even see you without us fighting. I'm tired of us being this way, Brianna." Harry replied.

"I feel the same way, Harry. I think it's best for we go to couples counseling." Brie said.

"If you think that what's we need to do save our marriage then I'll go." Harry said.

Brie nodded.

=•=•=•=

July 5, 2018

Duchess Brie in Summery Yellow Brandon Maxwell Dress for 'Your Commonwealth' Reception!

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended the 'Your Commonwealth' Youth Challenge Reception at Marlborough House in London this evening.

The Palace said "The event marks an opportunity for the Duke, who was appointed by Her Majesty The Queen as Commonwealth Youth Ambassador earlier this year, to learn more about how the Commonwealth Youth Forum is supporting inspiring young people to shape the future." The couple plan to visit member nations across the Commonwealth in the coming years in their efforts to support young people.

The Commonwealth Youth Forum (CYF) provides an opportunity for the young people of the Commonwealth to build cross-cultural connections and networks, debate the challenges facing its young people, agree youth-led initiatives to influence decision makers and ensure young people have a voice in its future. The Youth Leadership Workshop brought together the newly elected Commonwealth Youth Council Executive and leaders of the Commonwealth Youth Networks, with the aim of empowering these leaders to think about the future, and their role in shaping it.

The reception was hosted by the Rt Hon Patricia Scotland QC, Secretary-General of the Commonwealth, marking the culmination of the Commonwealth Secretariat's Youth Leadership Workshop.

During a speech, Prince Harry said: "Brie and I are incredibly excited to meet so many of you representing the future of the Commonwealth. We can't wait to see you in action in your home countries and learn about what you're doing to better the Commonwealth, and the world, in 2040 and beyond."

The final day of the workshop brought together 120 young people, scholars, youth leaders, and representatives of High Commissions to take part in the 'Your Commonwealth' Youth Challenge event. Working in groups, these talented people are encouraged to generate ideas about the type of Commonwealth they want to see in the future.

=•=•=•=

July 7, 2018

Brie's assistant, Jennifer knocked on Brie's office door.

"Come in." Brie called out.

Jennifer entered the office.

"Your Royal Highness, The Queen asked to see you as soon as possible."
"Granny? I wonder what she wants." Brie said.

"They didn't say, ma'am. Only that it's urg-" Jennifer was about to say but Brie interrupts her.

"Gosh..Harry told her about our marriage problems..." Brie said as she gets up and fixes her dress. "I guess I'll go see her right away then." She added.