01. BREAKING THE NEWS

September 5, 2016

Brie took a pregnancy test and it said positive!

"Harry!" Brie called to her husband from the bathroom. She then showed him the positive test and gushed, "It says pregnant!"

"Three plus weeks you've been pregnant," Harry told Brie.

Brie then said to her husband, "I've wanted this test to say pregnant for so long."

"There is a baby growing inside me." Brie said.

"You wanted it for so long," Harry replied.

"I can't believe it," Brie said.

=•=•=•=

October 5, 2016

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex☑️
@SussexRoyal

Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2017.

|

Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public.

2:08 PM • 10/5/16 • Twitter Web App

=•=•=•=

March 9, 2017

The Duchess of Sussex, the first royal in the cover of Fit Pregnancy and Baby magazine

Expectant Brie, Duchess of Sussex is gracing the cover of Fit Pregnancy and Baby magazine's April issue (out now) and opening up about tackling her greatest challenge yet: motherhood.

E! News got the exclusive first look at her stunning photo shoot and the accompanying interview, in which she reveals the name picking process and getting advice from her mother, Kathy Colace and sister in law, The Duchess of Cambridge.

Looking ahead the next few months, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex already have a plan set in place for their baby's arrival into the world.

"I'm preparing for a natural birth," the former WWE star tells the magazine. "I hope I can stick with that, but obviously I'm open to medical help if need be. You don't know what can happen. The baby could come early, or you could need an emergency C-section. So much of that scares me! But I know I can stand pain because of my career."

She adds, "Childbirth is going to be more painful that wrestling, but I know I will survive."

=•=•=•=

May 9, 2017

The Duchess of Sussex was safely delivered of a daughter at 1158hrs.

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex was safely delivered of a daughter at 1158hrs. The baby weighs 8lbs 10oz. The Duke of Sussex was present for the birth.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

=•=•=•=

Liked by thenikkibella, reneeyoungwwe, trinityfatu and 2,799,000 others

sussexroyal The greatest feeling in the world!!! Can't even express the love I feel for her 💗 from the moment I saw her I was in love. There is no better feeling in the world than meeting your daughter, I can't even express the overwhelming joy and love that Harry and I are feeling. Now we know what parents mean about the love you feel when you first meet your child. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers on the safety of our daughter coming into this world. —B

View all 18,802 comments

=•=•=•=

May 12, 2017

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex☑️
@SussexRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are delighted to announce that they have named their daughter Akeilah Frances Katherine Mary.

The baby will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Akeilah of Sussex.

10:00 AM • 5/12/17 • Twitter Web App

=•=•=•=

July 2, 2017

The Christening of Princess Akeilah

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex followed generations of the Royal Family by having their daughter, Princess Akeilah, baptised in the historic surroundings of the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.

Members of the Royal Family including The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their children and The Duchess of Sussex's parents and siblings gathered at the Chapel with the godparents for a traditional service conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

A number of Royal traditions were incorporated into the day, including the Christening gown ... The font ... And the Christening cake ...

Find out more about the history, traditions and current life of the Chapel Royal.