02. COULD BE HAPPIER

April 11, 2018

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex☑️
@SussexRoyal

Four years ago today – thank you for all your lovely messages on The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding anniversary!

10:00 AM • 4/11/18 • Twitter Web App

=•=•=•=

May 4. 2018

Nikki Bella marries Lewis Hamilton!

Nikki Bella and Lewis Hamilton are officially husband and wife! According to sources, the happy couple got hitched at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire on Friday, and Nikki has shared their first photo together as bride and groom.

The WWE Superstar posted a snap of herself with her new husband as the pair walked up the aisle following their ceremony.

While Lewis looked handsome in Giorgio Armani coat-tails, Nikki looked stunning in a long-sleeved sweetheart neckline lace ball gown designed by Amanda Wakeley.

She completed her bridal look with a long veil and a bouquet of red roses. The star left her long brunette locks loose and lightly curled.

Nikki Bella captioned the photo: "We are The Hamiltons!", and fans of the star were quick to congratulation the newlyweds, with one writing: "Congrats Nikki you deserve it," while another wrote: "This makes me so happy. Congratulations! Nicole Hamilton sounds perfect!"

The British racing driver has previously opened up about his relationship with the Total Divas star, and spoke about her. He said: "She's everything, perfect, honestly."

=•=•=•=

May 22, 2018

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Support Prince Charles

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex carried out an official engagement this afternoon, attending the Prince of Wales' 70th birthday patronage celebration in the gardens of Buckingham Palace.

Harry delivered a very loving speech. "You have inspired William and I, and looking out here today, it is clear to see that we are not alone". Today marks the one year anniversary of the dreadful tragedy. Harry reflected on the importance of the day during his speech "I would like us to take a moment to remember all those affected by the tragic events at the Manchester Arena a year ago. We are fortunate to have over 250 representatives from the Emergency Services here today."

There was a funny moment when a bee distracted Harry from giving his speech much to Brie's amusement.

Today's event celebrates the Prince of Wales' patronages and military affiliations as well as others involved in charities supported by the Prince.

Over 6,000 people were invited from 386 of the Prince of Wales' patronages and 20 of the Prince's military affiliations were represented. A number of guests from the Police, Fire and Ambulance, Mountain Rescue, and RNLI were present.

=•=•=•=

May 24, 2018

"What's going on with Harry and you?" Kathy, my mother asked.

"Well, he and I both... it's like obviously we don't have a lot of time together as a couple." I answered.

"You guys do like have very separate lives." Nicole added.

"We do. At times we're like single parents. When he comes back in town from overseas engagements. I leave, we're kind of growing apart like we're not growing together." I said.

Kathy nodded.

"When you guys look at like how you live life and like how everything is do you think Harry and you are meant to be like... this is what you both are it for the long run?" Nicole asked.

I sighed.

Akeilah walked over and I handed her a snack.

"Here, Oh you want some of this?" I asked as I picked her up and place her on my lap so I could feed her.

Nicole smiles at Akeilah.

"I just think the one we've really lost is kind of like... wouldn't you just like spend that time together like the quiet time." I said.

"Well, are you happy? Is he happy?" Nicole asked.

"I mean I guess like I know I could be happier, I know I could have a better marriage." I answered.

"He definitely loves you." Kathy said.

"He makes little comments though here and there like you used to be more simple, you used to be this and that. Sometimes I'm like why does he say that like sometimes I think he wishes I was still that girl he met eight years ago." Brie said.

"I don't think so, Brie." Nicole said.

"In the last eight years, Harry and I have just wanted different things than what we both wanted together in the beginning. I feel like we have to really come up with some compromises and I know that if I want my marriage to work, I have to find a solution and I have to be honest with Harry about my feelings." I said.

"We can all talk about it and I feel like we've been talking about it for a little bit and I really want you guys to do something about it. I would be devastated to see you guys break up." Nicole said.

"I think you guys just need to work on communicating with each other better and getting to spend that alone time together." Kathy said.

I nodded.

"I think so too." Nicole said.

" Nicole said