blob

Words: 1703

Original title: uhhhhhhhh
Current title: blob

Warnings: blob dream, Dream's basically a fleshlight lmao

This was inspired by a few fics and Twitter posts :)

(Forgive me for what I've drawn)

Dream had two forms, his normal human self and a small, squishy, stretchy, blob

Dream had two forms, his normal human self and a small, squishy, stretchy, blob. Of course there was a dreamon form and nightmare, but those weren't really him nor could he control when he was in those forms.

Today was a blob day, he didn't want to do much and just relax in a corner. He was under a foot tall so it was easy to hide in the corner of the community house behind some blocks. He laid there quietly, watching George or Sapnap, sometimes callahan walk in and out.

An hour or two passed peacefully, dream getting a bit bored. He sighed quietly, though the smile on his face barely changed. He started letting his mind wander, barely noticing George walk into the home.

dream squirmed and pouted, none of his thoughts helping time pass faster. That's when George caught his eyes, "he can entertain me" dream thought with a squeaky giggle, "wait, he can't know about my blob form..." He sighed, knowing his soft little blob side was better than his normal self. If anyone found out they'd only like the blob

He still let himself fantasize though, George picking him up and leaving kisses all over him. George carrying him around. George squishing him or finding that- the blob squirmed uncomfortably. "Damnit..." He thought, trying to ignore his lewd thoughts.

He whimpered, his tiny body tingling as his muscles instinctively clinched up and loosened repeated. He wanted George, he wanted anyone so bad. He panted and squirmed, trying to getting himself comfortable even though his bottom ached.

He could help but squeak as he accidentally rubbed himself against the floor. He quickly flopped onto his back, bending so he leaned against the wall and his bottom was off the ground.

"What the hell was that?" A voice asked, Dream's breath suddenly catching. He heard footsteps as George quietly complained about mice.

The brunet moved the few blocks in his way and froze when he saw Dream. They stared at each other, the green blush on Dream's cheeks only worsening.

George bit his lip, obviously confused, "Dream..?" He asked quietly, surprised at the nod the blob gave, "why are you... So small?" He asked kneeling down and looking over the blob- who was quickly flopping back up to stand normally.

He only squeaked at George as an answer, flinched as George poked his head a bit. He didn't mean to, it didn't hurt since the blob couldn't really get hurt but it just startled him.

"I'm sorry, did I-" George started to worry, starting to pull his hand back but stopping when Dream squeaked repeatedly, "did I not hurt you?"

Dream shook his head, giving George a happy squeak as the now taller male lightly rubbed his head. "Awww!" George cooed, Dream starting to nuzzle against his hand and making small squeaking sounds.