crying

Words: 1683

Original title: crying
Current title: crying

Warning: more blob dream

Here's some... Fluff-ish? It's kinda fluffy for a bit with some sad blob dream but this is a smut book so I plan to live to that title :) uwu more of dream getting railed 💕

Here's some cuter dream blob doodles, there'll be more poorly drawn nsfw at the end

Dream bounced on the blanket happily, he'd be home for a while now and he was just waiting for George to come back

Dream bounced on the blanket happily, he'd be home for a while now and he was just waiting for George to come back. He'd been busy all day, going in and out of the neither and just trying to get better armor. He was tired and just wanted to cuddle his boyfriend.

The door opened, dream immediately stopped bouncing and started squeaking excitedly.

"Hey, d- dream?" Sapnap asked, looking confused at the small blob, "oh my God, you're just like your icon! I always w-" Sapnap was cut off by high pitched whimpering and sobs.

Sapnap frowned, taking a step back and grabbing the door handle, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you!" He apologized quickly, knowing he should leave before George killed him.

Dream sat crying in the middle of the messy bed, unable to do anything except cry. He'd tried multiple times to go back to normal or at least stop crying but he couldn't do it. He was stuck, edging a panic attack and unable to speak.

"Babe, I'm home!" He heard George yell, the door opening again soon after. George gasped at the sight of the blob trembling in the mess of blanket around him, "dreamie, what's wrong?" George asked gently, crawling onto the bed and hugging dream.

Dream squeaked and sighed in content, his crying quieting a little. "Do you want to stay a blob and talk about it later or talk about it now?" George asked, petting Dream's head and wiping the tears off his cheeks, "I don't want you to hold it in too long and I promise you can go back to being a blob after."

Dream nodded, cuddling up to George's chest and whimpering. He was trying, he was trying so hard to go back to normal. No matter how much he tried though, he was still just a small blob.

"Dream? Are you okay?" George frowned, pulling Dream up closer to his face, giving him gentle kisses.

Dream shook his head, squeaking sadly. "Dreamie, I can't understand you..."

Dream desperately closed his eyes, hoping that when he opened them he'd be normal. He wasn't. He cried out and leaned up, bouncing up and down out of frustration.

George sighed, looking around, "is there a way you can show me what happened?"

Dream looked around too, noticing a headband Sapnap left behind a while ago. He squeaked and nudged his head to the object.

George looked confused, "Sapnap's headband? Did something happen with Sapnap?" Dream nodded, squeaking and pressing himself against George's to middle his crying, "hmm... Did he see you as a blob..?" Another nod.