tentacles

Words: 1455

Original title: tentacle
Title: can't you fucking read?

Tw: tentacles, implied dry cumming, smile hybrid Charlie, slimebur

.......

Wilbur woke up cold, the ground under him completely different from the comfort of his bed. Everything was dark, he could barely see his hands, a soft green glow in the distance lit up a corner of the room. "Hello....?" He asked quietly, trying to keep calm.

He heard a small gasp, the glowing turning off momentarily. He looked around confused, standing up and walking to where he saw the glow. Something grabbed his ankle, making him fall. He immediately rolled into his back, fighting against the thing.

He was dragged back to his original spot, the little lighting was turned off. He couldn't see anything, only darkness and green slowly getting closer.

"Pl-please, what's h-happening...?" He asked, finally worried for his safety. The green wrapped around his ankle again. It pulled at the fabric of his pants, seeming to stick to the cloth. He crindged, liquid seeping through and onto his leg. It was warm, leaking around his ankle so slowly, getting stuck on his leg hair.

More green things slid up wilburs legs, two staying there and winding all the way from his feet to the top of his thighs. Four more went to his torso, wrapping his arms like his legs. Two were left lying still on his chest.

Wilbur squirmed and pulled against the sticky green "monsters" as he thought. He went still as the dim light was turned back on, another green thing revealing itself.

"Excuse my tentacles... I- um... They're just- uh... needy..." A nervous voice stuttered, the shorter brunet making himself visible, "I didn't know who else to a-ask for this, I-I'm sorry-" he started, stammering on almost every word.

Wilbur's brows frowned, "ask for what, Charlie?"

Charlie looked away, his only free tentacle pushing his glasses up, "w-well... They... Y-you know!" He whined, obviously flustered. Wilbur frowned at how uncharacteristic Charlie was acting, he's never seen the man so anxious.

"You need to tell me exactly what you're asking from me. I don't know what you want." Wilbur muttered, leaning up as much as he could, "just tell me, the worst is I say no. If I say no I'll take you out for dinner instead, okay?" He offered, Charlie nodded and sighed.

He still seemed fidgety, his tentacles tightening and loosening around wilbur's arms and legs. He took a deep breath, "basically... Rough sex? I guess..." He grumbled, crossing his arms, "I don't know, they feel weird..." He explained, obviously referring to his tentacles.

"What do you mean by weird?"

Charlie bit his bottom lip, "like a horny weird..." He said, sounding a little unsure, "It makes my knees weak whenever they're touched and it's never usually like tha- haaa!" He trailed off into a moan, wilbur's fingers lightly squeezing one of his tentacles.

Wilbur nodded, "so I'm your little test?" He asked with a grin. He was curious what would happen, what the green tentacles would do to him. Charlie hummed as confirmation. "How about this... You do whatever you need to me, if I don't like it or want you to stop I shake my head twice. That sound good?"

"Can there be a safe word too? Just in case I don't see?"

"Okay... If I whistle stop. I can't think of a word." Wilbur responded, leaning back down to get comfortable.

Charlie nodded with a smile, "thank you, will!" He said excitedly, wilbur rolling his eyes and grinning.

He squirmed and gripped the tentacles around his arms, "just get started already." He muttered, gasping at the tentacles already pulling his shirt off.