wet dreams

Words: 2596
Original title: wet dreams
Current title: wet dreams

I didn't proofread, honestly I was half asleep while writing this and have been procrastinating for weeks watching Netflix.

»»————>3rd person<————««

"Mhh..." George moaned under his panting breath, his arm sliding in between his thighs. He didn't know what he was doing, his imagination told him he wasn't doing anything, that someone else was there helping him through his problem. He started to grind down on his arm, his pajama pants getting in the way making him subconsciously pissed off.

He let his dreams run wild, not know it was wrong at the time. His mental pictures of the other male fill his mind, him pinning him down to the bed and whispering things to him while he desperately tried to get off.

He squirmed against his arm, small whines leaving his mouth as he begged out to no one. It would be an embarrassing sight to see, the boy begging no one, not even the air, to be allowed to touch himself in his own bedroom. He would mumble pathetic pleas to himself, not knowing what he really wanted with his complete inability to think ahead. All he knew is he thinks he wanted the tall blond to touch him or just allow him to touch himself.

The pretend teasing continued, George panting out an excited moan when he rubbed his crotch against what he saw as Dream's leg when in reality, it was still his arm. He was satisfied with it though, finally getting some pleasure he's been pushing away from himself.

His fantasy Dream kept saying things, lightly shaming George for being so whiny and needy. It just turned George on even more, his erection getting even more uncomfortable in his pants "Dream!" He whined, humping his arm harder.

The door creaked open, a tall boy sneaking into the room. He giggled at his plan to scare George after inviting himself inside the house. He creeped next to George, slowly leaning over him to shout and shake him awake.

He took a deep breath and raised his arms, ready to play attack his internet best friend- hopefully soon to be real life best friend- awake. As he was about to yell he noticed curtain sounds George was making.

The quiet moans, the begging whimpers, and that one familiar phrase he repeated.

"Dream... Please..." George panted, his hips moving more aggressively against his arm, his body shivering in the pleasant feeling up his spine. His imagination still in full swing, and he was unable to stop his friend from hearing all his lewd sounds.

Dream was in shock to say the least. They've never met in real life yet George still liked him enough to fantasize about him at night? Well, that's a score for Dream's self esteem. What was he meant to do though? Leave his friend in a sleepy, horny, wreak, or help him get out of his current state?

Dream liked the second opinion. Reality should be your dreams, right? He chuckled, relaxing his arms for a second before grabbing George's wrinkled blanket and pulling it away from the other boy slowly, holding in a laugh at seeing George curled up in a ball, his arm squished between his thighs. He tried to think of what he could even do to George without waking him up but came up with nothing.

He leaned down to George's ear, "What do you want me to do to you, Georgy?" He whispered, smirking at George's surprised gasp.

George squirmed and his head fell to the side, nuzzling into the pillow, "A-anything- Just p-leass... Mmm-" He proceeded to stutter gibberish and breathless needy moans.

Dream giggled and pulled George's arm away, "anything? That's not very specific. How about you show me?" He continued in the same hush tone, "touch yourself." He demanded. He dragged George's arm back to his crotch, leaving his hand over his own clothed dick.