Dom George >:(

Words: 1037

Original title: George's vibes have nothing to do with his dick size nor does having a small dick making you a bottom, stop saying George has a small dick and don't make dudes with small dicks feel bad
Current title: that was never the title but I'm serious, as a trans dude it's mean saying dudes with small dicks are bottoms cause that's not fair I don't even have one

I got this idea in the comments of a different smut book :)

»»————>3rd person <————««

Dream grunted as he hit the stone wall, lose pebbles falling from the ceiling and hitting him on the head lightly. He panted and leaned against the cold wall, taking a minute to calm down. He lost them, he had time to at least smelt some iron.

He threw down a crafting table, quickly making a few furnaces. He set them in a row and packed them with coal. The iron had started to smelt and he took the opportunity to relax, the coldness of the cave beating the boiling of the desert above.

"Oh Dream..." A familiar voice purred, sounding a lot closer than enjoyable. The phrase bounced against the walls, echoing panic into Dream's skin. He couldn't pinpoint who's it was, all he knew is they had full iron armor and swords while  he had nothing.

In Dream's panic he grabbed chunks of the burning hot iron, throwing them onto the crafting table as he pulled out a stick. He made a sword as speedy as he could with his shaking hands. He gripped the sword tight, hissing in pain as his burn scars stung.

George's bright blue shirt came into view. The shorter boy was removing his chest plate as he walked slowly towards Dream, "there you are, Dreamy.~ Since it's just us two how bout we take a break? Maybe we can arrange a deal?" He spoke softly, dropping the chest plate and tossing his helmet with it.

"What sort of deal?" Dream growled, throwing his sword up and poking George's chest.

George put his hands up sarcastically, "whoa, come on, I think this is a deal we'll both enjoy..." He smirked, smacking the sword away, the pain in Dream's hands not making it difficult, "Let's just enjoy some time together..." He whispered, his hands slipping onto Dream's shoulders and pulling him down.

Cold lips met Dream's. The kiss was immediately rough, George's hand grabbing Dream's chin and pulling on it so he could stick his tongue in the taller boy's mouth.

Dream held back a moan as George's tongue brushed against his, he was still in shock George even found him that fast, but now they're kissing? He was barely processing the situation enough to kiss back.

George pulled away, the small line of saliva between them breaking while he talked, "Get on your knees." He growled, his armor pants and boots already long gone.

Dream wanted to protest but he was forced to the ground, now facing George's crotch. "G-Grorge..?" He whispered, looking up with confusion.

George's smirk got wider, not a smile yet, but still far too flirty to be a grin, "don't tell me you don't get what I'm telling you to do. That's sad." He laughed, Dream cowering down in embarrassed shame, "Give me a blow job while you pathetically palm yourself." He demanded, reaching down and gripping  Dream's jaw tight.

"Are you okay with that?" George asked softly, his hand running up Dream's face to his hair, gently running his fingers through Dream's knotted hair.

Once the hand retracted, Dream whimpered, "I'm okay..." He sighed, hoping to be rewarded by George's kind side he showed. He slowly reached up and unbuttoned George's pants, pulling the zipper down immediately after.

He was hesitant, and he could've ran off by now but he liked George. He'd never admit that out loud but he'd rather be here with the older bossing him around than back with the others running for his life. George had mercy.

With the thought in mind, Dream pulled George's pants out of the way. Dream leaned forward and licked George's clothed dick before pulling George's boxers out of the way too.

He sat still for a moment, too nervous and in a odd state of shock to move. He felt actually frozen, his hoodie not warming him at all. He should run, he could make it out with his life and dignity. He didn't have to do this.

"Hurry up or I'll yell for the others." George growled, pressing a sword to the back of Dream's neck.

Panicked, Dream took George's dick in his mouth without hesitation. He chocked and coughed aggressively, attempting to pull off but the sword stopped him. He huffed as best as he could, trying to forget the situation he was in.

His tongue swirled around, cringing at himself in regret. He whimpered and started to actually suck, lifting his head back slowly and back down at the same pace. He'd gag at first, hating the feeling of something hitting the back of his throat but he soon got used to it.

As he went faster George got louder, moaning as he dropped his sword and his hands gripped onto dream's hair. George's hips thrusted forward into dream's mouth, feeling like he was going to collapse at any second.

Dream slowly reached his own hand down to his pants, pressing down on his crotch and letting out a soft groan. He stopped moving and let George fuck his face as he began to touch himself, whimpering and moaning around the older. He felt so light headed but it also felt too good to stop.

A loud moan left George as he came, most landing in Dream's mouth but dream choked and coughed, making it splatter around his face and some back on George.

"BAD! SAPNAP! ANT! I FOUND HIM!" George yelled, pulling dream's hair so he was almost standing then kicked him in the stomach. Dream spat George's cum all over himself, the sticky substance staining his jacket.

His arms wrapped around his gut in defense as he fell on his side, desperately scrambling to stand up. George kicked him again, pinning Dream down with his foot while fixing his pants back on all the way.

"Sorry, Dream. The Hunter's gotta catch his prey somehow, right?" He grinned innocently, the sound of the other three hunters filled the room.

Iron swords stabbing and cutting through his flesh was the last thing Dream felt while staring up at George sadly, betrayal was trying the only emotion in his mind when he died.

...

"That doesn't count, I want a rematch!" Dream yelled as he respawned, stomping his feet like a child.