idk what to title this

If you got a notification saying I updated this don't worry, I didn't rewrite it or anything I just removed a word and deleted some comments. If you know you know, if you don't I might just delete some of your comments if you say the forbidden word.
.
.
.
George stared at the tv, bouncing with happiness when something would go the way he wanted for his favorite characters.

Sapnap giggled, shaking his head slowly. He loved George's natural happy mood. That's probably why they were best friends, George always made Sapnap feel better no matter what. He didn't even have to try, him existing was enough for Sapnap.

Well, he knew George was HIS best friend, but who knew how George felt.

"We're best friends, right?" Sapnap asked, visibly nervous from interrupting George's movie for such a silly question.

George turned to him for a second, his glowing smile still glued to his face, "Of course! We're the Dream Team after all! You, Dream, me, bestest friends fo-" He jumped out of his seat and cheered, pointing at the TV, "This part! This is my favorite!"

Sapnap looked back at the screen, nodding in agreement. Yep. This was a good part of the movie. A part he'd have to watch with his best friends. Him, George, and... Dream.

The god of it all, he who looked down from his throne and lifted his crown to glare at everyone struggling to rise with him. Dream. Dream wasn't Sapnap's favorite. He was too... Touchy, lovey feeling with George. Something he wanted to take.

Dream was in the bathroom, it's perfect. Sapnap had the perfect opportunity to take what hee wanted all away. 'No, this is getting creepy! I don't like George in any weird way! And I don't want to hurt Dream and George's relationship.' Sapnap said to himself, shaking his head, 'It wouldn't hurt if I did, right? Even if George doesn't like me, he'll get over it.'

The movie started taking a slow turn, mostly just dialogue and calming down from the last scenes. Sapnap turned to George, mumbling his name as they faced each other. "George, I want to do something but promise you won't hate me. " He mumbled hesitantly, hoping he didn't sound too weird.

George nodded, his face shifting to confusion, "I promise I won't, what is it?" He asked, his head tilting to the side slightly.

It's now or never. Sapnap grabbed George's cheeks, pulling his face closer and kissing him as hard as possible. George actually flinched as his teeth scratched the inside of his mouth. He kissed back though, wrapping his arms around Sapnap's torso. He whimpered quietly, softening the kiss quickly.

It wasn't a short kiss, the two kept their lips locked together for a couple of seconds. When Sapnap pulled away he was panting quietly, a happy smile pinned to his face that George copied. "Um... I love you, George..." Sapnap mumbled, his eyes flickering away from George's gaze for a second.

George pecked Sapnap's lips again, "I love you too, asshole. You didn't have to squish my face to tell me that." He laughed, turning back to the tv, "we should go to a movie theatre! That'd be an awesome first date." He suggested, his cheeks going slightly red and his mind filling with bubbly happy thoughts.

"Maybe next week?" Sapnap asked. George nodded quickly, grabbing onto Sapnap's hand.

Dream walked back in, sitting back down I his spot next to George. George instinctively leaned against Dream's shoulder, still focused on the movie. Dream smiled, pressing a kiss onto George's head.

The glare sapnap gave Dream could practically burn skin. He slowly reached for George's waist with his free hand, slowly leading George onto his lap while he scooted closer to Dream. George complied subconsciously, leaning his back against sapnap. Sapnap leaned down and kissed George's neck, his hand holding onto George's waist.