bleeding

Words: 655
Original title: toad wii remote with wii motion plus inside
Current title: bleeding
Ship: Solo Poofesure
Tw: unsafe masturbation, wii remote penetration, anal tearing, bleeding, crying

.
.
.

Poof threw the remote out of frustration, he wasn't even recording yet and he was already pissed off. The wii remote was broken before he threw it, it wasn't responding to the sensor bar at all.

"I knew I should've played hardcore today." He grumbled, picking up the broken controller. The A button had popped out along with the sensor thing on the top. He sighed and forced the pieces back together, "useless piece of shit... What can I even do with this now?" He pouted, knowing he'll have to search for a wii motion box so he can use a normal controller. He just didn't want to waste the money on another toad wii remote.

He looked at the controller questioningly, "well, I should find something to do with it..." He muttered, backing away from his recording set up. He walked out to his room, falling onto his bed and lying face down on his pillow. He had an idea but he was 100% sure he shouldn't.

He did anyways. With pent up frustration of recording and equipment breaking, he tore the drawer of his side table open. He grabbed a familiar bottle but laughed as he found it to be empty. "Oh how convenient!" He shouted, dropping the bottle and watched it roll away.

He rolled onto his back, putting down the wii remote to start unbuttoning his pants. He shimmed out of his clothes, tossing them aside and grabbing the controller. "Am I actually about to do this...?" He asked himself, zoning himself out as he pressed the end of the controller to his ass. He only noticed as he started pressing it past his rim.

He winced, pulling it away, "no, I'm not doing this." He thought, but again he couldn't even listen to himself. He sighed and gave into his own thoughts, wrapping the wrist strap around his hand and forcing the front of the controller inside.

He whined and complained, not enjoying the dry and cold feeling in his ass. He kept pushing, hoping he'd feel better after a minute. He didn't feel better, if anything he felt worse. The arrow buttons felt the worst, they stabbed and dragged against his insides. Everything after didn't even feel half as bad as the arrow buttons. The soft round buttons were a relief compaired to the arrows scratching him.

He started pulling the wrist strap, dragging the controller out, writhing in pain and embarrassment. He did it again though, pushing the arrow buttons back in a sighing in relief as he felt the A button.

Over and over, in the same torturous pace, crying in agony, he gave up. He broke the pace, yanking the remote almost all the way out and forcing it back quickly. He started that as his new pace, rough and fast. Eventually it didn't even feel like the buttons were stabbing or dragging him, it still stung like fuck though.

He slowly leaned up, looking between his legs, "FUCK!" he cried out, muttering similar swears to himself, "why did I do this?! Fuck!" He screamed, trying to pull the bloody wii remote out.

He cut his insides up, blood leaked in red pools out of his ass and around the controller. His sheets would have permanent stains of this embarrassing shit he's done.

He whimpered and sobbed, pulling the remote out slowly, wincing as it rubbed over giant tears in his ass. He gasped as his walls clinched around nothing, he felt so relieved but still so empty. He hated the empty feeling.

He shoved the controller back all the way in, screaming as he did, blood splattering everywhere. Eventually he even took off the wrist strap, shoving the controller in further so the strap bearly poked out. He was trembling, he couldn't move anymore. He could only watch the blood flow out of him, knowing he should go to a hospital but he didn't anyways.