Fight of the Nightmares

Your POV

Today we were doing this new drill, well it sorta became a game but that doesn't matter really as it works either way. Hiccup and Toothless were going again as they have made the dome before as everyone else besides Dracul and Ryu has not made it.
But Dracul didn't really do the course as he's been busy trying to make Speedy, not nocturnal and thankfully he did today as the Speed Stinger is up and about a day, not night.

"What's the bet they make it?" Astrid asks me as we were waiting for them to make the clearing so we could start closing the dome.

"Pretty high." I told her and as I said that they come into view.

"There they are!" Astrid called out to Fishlegs who was in charge of telling the twins when to close the dome when Hiccup and Toothless are seen.

"Close the dome!" He called out to the twins, I could hear them saying something to each other but I couldn't hear quite what the words being said were. However, I do hear the dome start closing behind me.

"No way he's making that." Snotlout said to all of us as we watched the duo fly into the cave that led to the dome, just as the dome is about to shut they blast through the dome and beat the dome.

"Yeah!" I shouted celebrating as they land on top of the dome and Hiccup looks at all of us.

"Alright, we're up." Snotlout said to Hookfang and the dragon stood at attention but Fishlegs tried to stop him.

"Come on, nobody's able to beat the dome except Hiccup." Fishlegs insisted but Snotlout seemed to brush it off.

"Nobody 'til now." Snotlout shot back as I shake my head at him.

"Guys, this was supposed to be a drill, do we have to turn it into a game?" Hiccup asked us and we all turn to him.

"Don't we always?" Astrid asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Good point."

"'Twas once a drill, then it became a game, now it is theatre," Tuffnut said very dramatically like near the lever.

"Let the drama unfold!" Ruffnut added on in her own dramatic voice.

"Whatever it is, it's my turn." Snotlout said to all of us walking off with Hookfang following behind to go to the forest part of the course.

"They're not gonna make it," Astrid said to me as Hiccup and Toothless glided onto the ground and Hiccup got off Toothless walking up to Astrid and I.

"Oh, I thought that was well known." I replied to her and I see Hiccup walk over to the twins out of the corner of my eye.

I heard footsteps on my left, where Astrid was standing and I look to see Dracul with Ryu and Speedy.

"Where have you been?" I asked him to which he smiled at me.

"The twin's boars escaped and woke me up this morning so I redid the fence around them and rounded the boars back into their pen." He explained yawning a little in the middle of the sentence.

"Makes sense." I told him and as I said that I heard the roar of a Nightmare and look to the sky to see that Hookfang and Snotlout have emerged from the forest.

"He emerged from the forest!" Ruff yelled out to everyone.

"And what of his gallbladder?" Tuff asked in his theatre voice.

"Impossible to say..." Ruff responded to her brother.

"The tension continues to build..." Tuff said as the dome started closing.