Becoming the Hunted

Your POV

Ever since the Buffalord incident, Hiccup had become a lot more obsessed with defending the Edge and defeating Viggo. Today we were building a reinforced wall of Gronckle Iron around the main cove of the Edge, Astrid, Dracul and I were placing the first bit of the wall while the others shape and create the metal.

Toothless was flying over the sheets of Gronckle Iron as they were ready so the three of us had to work quickly.

"Alright, we've gotta move this piece up to there so then there's no chance of the wall being compromised." Astrid explained to us as Ryu hovers in the air with the sheet.

"You heard the woman!" I yelled out to Dracul, he laughed be directing Ryu so that Stormfly could weld the pieces together properly.
Dracul gave us a thumbs up and Stormfly welded the pieces together with her magnesium fire. Ryu lets go of the piece after a few seconds so he isn't blasted and lands next us as Stormfly finishes the welding.

"Good job girl!" Astrid said to Stormfly while throwing her some chicken, which Ryu tried to snatch but Stormfly got it first, Dracul walked up to us as the sun starts setting. Turning the sky a gentle orange.

"I'd say we did good work today." Dracul commented as we looked at the wall, I hummed in agreement as I look to where everyone else was to see them completely exhausted.

"Yeah, but I think everyone needs a break. We've been working to exhaustion non stop everyday." I added on, Nyra walks up to me left and I get onto her back.

Astrid and Dracul got onto their dragons and we all flew over to the others. We land and we see everyone completely out of it, even the dragons were ready to sleep.
I heard something land beside me and see Hiccup out the corner of my eye.

"Uh, Hiccup? I think Meatlug might be ready for a break. She's starting to lose her gag reflex." Fishlegs explained while Meatlug's legs gave out.

"Guess the perfect little machine isn't so perfect, after all." Snotlout taunted, I raise an eyebrow as I look over at Hookfang.

"Have you checked your dragon? The giant oven doesn't look too perky, either." Fishlegs shot back.

"Huh?" Snotlout turns to Hookfang as he collapses from weariness and exhaustion, once he lands Hookfang accidently fires in Barf and Belch's direction.
The Zippleback ducks his heads out of the way before glaring at Hookfang and blasting at him. Hookfang moves his head out the way causing the blast to almost hit Stormfly and Astrid, Stormfly retaliates by shooting spines at the twins.

The twins become stuck upside down to the trees and Toothless roars at all the dragons, trying to break up the fight.

"Really? You too, bud?" Hiccup questioned as Toothless runs over to Stormfly and Hookfang.

Hiccup looks over at me, silently asking me to get Nyra to get them to back off. I sigh lightly before looking up at Nyra, who was looking at the chaos happening with curiosity. 

"Nyra? Could you please?" I asked her, gesturing to all the dragons.

She huffs in recognition and agreement before roaring to gain all of the dragons attention.

"Dragons, to your corners!" Hiccup instructed, causing all of them to back off from each other while giving Hiccup the sad, innocent eyes.

"Hey, Hiccup. Did you know that upside-down you actually have a metal arm instead of a metal leg?" Tuff asked from his spot on the tree, Hiccup brushed the comment off while looking around at all the dragons.

"What is going on around here?" He questioned aloud to us, Astrid and Dracul then push me forwards so I could talk to him about giving us a break.

I look over my shoulder and glare at them, they gesture for me to talk to him. I stick my tongue out of them playfully before turning to Hiccup.