FIVE

"COME HERE!" hyunjin said as he tried to grab ahold of hyorin while she ran around the classroom. "This is concerning" changbin said as seungmin nodded. This was indeed concerning.

Hyunjin was running around hyorin attempting to cut her hair because she cut a strand of hyunjin's. Let's just say he was mad. really really mad.

so he promised himself he wouldn't sit down until he cut a chunk of hyorin's hair successfully. So here jisung and Chan were trying to stop hyunjin while jeongin stayed neutral occasionally taking up his job as a referee while others just stayed for amusement.

"YOU NAKED MOLE RAT" hyunjin screamed as he finally approached hyorin despite Chan and jisung's failed attempts, it was kind of sad how even the football team's captain wasn't able to stop him.

"she indeed looks like a naked mole rat" school's notorious idiot, kang seongho said snickering with his friends. A spark of hate seemed to snap in the entire friend group upon hearing the words coming from seongho's mouth directed at hyorin.

Hyorin and Seongho never sat well together, they always bickered and she always came at him for his lame behavior. The only reason he hated hyorin was cause she always seemed to hurt his ego, which hyorin enjoyed more than anything.

"look who's talking" hyunjin scoffed as he pulled hyorin behind him, scaring the pink haired girl. 'Hyunjin defending me that's a first' she thought as she made eye contact with jiyoon, jiyoon just shrugged giving the girl a confused look.

"watch it hwang" seongho growled as he glared at the blonde boy. "I think you're the one who needs to 'watch' it seongho" hyunjin spat before walking away from the boy, hyorin, Chan and jisung silently following.

did hwang hyunjin just fight someone for kang hyorin?

A/N ; oMo 🤭