TWENTY FOUR

FOUR MONTHS LATER

"I don't want to graduate babe!" Minho said as he latched onto Yoonha's arm who just patted his head in comfort. "You're getting old Minho except it" Yoonha said as her boyfriend scoffed, tickling her as revenge.

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" Yoonha cried as she tried to push Minho off. "I feel single" Felix said as Jiyoon hit his head, "what?" Felix said as he gripped his head in pain. "You're taking me to prom! Don't pull this shit on me now! You know I can cancel on you" Jiyoon said as Felix's eyes widened and he immediately started saying sorry. Jisung shook his head as he continued talking to Seungmin and Jeongin.

Hyunjin and Hyorin laughed at them before Hyunjin turned to look at Hyorin. "You look pretty today" Hyunjin said as he pushed strands of her hair behind her ear. "I look pretty everyday" Hyorin said as she put the spoon full of ice cream in her mouth.

"Take the compliment Hyorin" Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he draped a hand over his girlfriend's shoulder. "No I want to tease you" she smirked as she casted her eyes back on the sun setting in front of them.

They were at the park in front of 'TXT ICE CREAM' watching the sunset together. The seniors were graduating in a few months, prom was next month. Yoonha and Minho started dating a few weeks ago after Minho finally asked the girl out. Hyunjin and Hyorin started dating a few weeks after the Yera incident. Felix got the balls to ask out Jiyoon for prom, after getting threatened by Jisung.

"Ow! Beomgyu don't hit me!" The group heard a yell as they turned around to see the staff of the ice cream shop sitting and eating ice cream behind them. Beomgyu was annoying Yeonjun as Soobin sat in middle of them trying to calm them down while Taehyun and Hueningkai just watched the drama unfold.

The group had gotten close with the workers at the ice cream shop due to the amount of times they had gone to get ice cream there. The group shook their heads before they turned back and went to their own business.

"Play some tunes bro!" Changbin yelled as Chan held his ear due to the volume of the boy sitting beside him. Jisung grabbed the speaker beside him and took out his phone. "This one goes out to my friends!" Jisung yelled as the familiar tune started playing causing the group to smile.

Hyunjin looked over at Hyorin who was smiling while singing the lyrics, "I love you, don't ever leave me angel" Hyunjin whispered into her ear as Hyorin's smile widened. She moved her head and placed a kiss on Hyunjin's lips before cuddling closer in his arms.

The sun finally set and the group were screaming out the lyrics to Generation Why by Conan Gray.

"IT'S SOMETHING THAT IVE HEARD A MILLION TIMES IN MY LIFE, GENERATION WHY"

"OW FELIX BIT ME"

"FELIX!"