TWENTY THREE

"Well news flash! I like Kang Hyorin."

Hyorin looked over at the boy as her eyes widened. Even if the moment wasn't right, she could feel her cheeks heat up. Felix's hollers from the side were just bgm as Hyunjin walked over and held Hyorin's hand.

"Look Yera, I get it you like me but I don't" Hyunjin said as Yera's face fell. "I like Hyorin and I hope she likes me, if she doesn't then that's fine but I have never liked you once in my life so I don't know where you got the right or courage to practically use violence against another student like that" Hyunjin said as Yera looked ay the floor is shame.

Hyorin didn't know what to say, her headache got worse because of the way the back of her head hit the wall and a thousand thoughts were flowing to her mind as she stood there holding Hyunjin's warm hand.

"Just because your father is the supervisor does not mean you can go and pull shit like this Yera. I could get you in trouble you know, if the supervisor finds out he won't waste time getting you transferred" Chan said as he walked over to them.

Yera panicked as she looked at Chan. "No wait! I'm sorry I'm so sorry! I won't do it again I promise" Yera said as she clasped her hands looking at Hyorin pleadingly as the latter just rolled her eyes, muttering a 'whatever' under her breath.

"Jung Minah. I don't like you!" Felix yelled as Jisung tried to get a hold of the boy and put a hand over the boys mouth so he would shut up and stay still. Sick Felix was like Drunk Felix. Minah turned red in embarrassment as she hid her face in her hair.

"And you Na Jaeri" Minho said as he walked over to the girl who was cowering away. "I don't have a girlfriend but I'm getting one soon" Minho said as he glanced in Yoonha's direction.

"I hope you know I'm good friends with your brother. He's in the team with me and you very well know I can get you in deep trouble if I tell Jaemin" Minho said as Jaeri nodded. "I-I'm sorry. P-please don't tell Jaemin" Jaeri said as Minho rolled his eyes.

"Your call" Minho looked at Hyorin who just stood there like a deer caught in headlights. "I'll let y'all go if I get a proper apology I guess" Hyorin said as all the girls looked between themselves.

"I'm sorry Hyorin, I shouldn't have done that" Minah said first as Hyorin nodded. "I'm sorry too, it was dumb of me to think I could be something to Minho" Jaeri said as she bowed to both Hyorin and Minho. All eyes turned to Yera as she rolled her eyes before looking at Hyorin. "I'm sorry." was all she said but Hyorin wasn't the type to prolong any of this.

"It's fine just don't talk to me or come near me ever again" Hyorin warned as the girls nodded, scurrying off.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin immediately said as he pulled her closer, checking her for any injuries. Others bombarded too, Yoonha and Jiyoon overreacting in the side. "I-I'm fine" she stuttered, turning red because of the lack of distance. Noticing this Hyunjin backed away smirking.

"Can I talk to you?" Hyunjin said as Hyorin nodded, the others yelling and screaming to tease the two as Hyunjin rolled his eyes pulling the girl to the back garden of the school.

"I like you" Hyunjin said as he looked at the girl. "A lot. Every time I see you, my heart just has a small heart attack. You're amazing and I love every single thing about you. From you play with your hair when you're bored in class to the way your nose scrunches up when you laugh, everything. I don't know if you like me back or not-" Hyunjin's rant was cut off as Hyorin pressed her lips against his.

Hyunjin could taste her chapstick as his hands circled her waist, pulling her closer. The two pulled away, smiling like idiots. "I like you too Hyunjin. You're on my mind 24/7 at first I didn't realize it but everyday it just kept getting worse until I realized I have a huge crush on a guy I didn't even like at first cause I claimed Kim was better than Hwang" Hyorin said as Hyunjin laughed at the memory from a couple of months back.

"Kang Hyorin, will you be my girlfriend?" Hyunjin asked as Hyorin smiled, "take me on a date first hwang" Hyorin said as Hyunjin pulled her closer, causing her to yelp. "Will do Miss" Hyunjin said as he leaned in to kiss her again before Felix fell as he leaned on the door.

"Shit. I flew"

"Fell. You fell Felix"

"But I wanna fly"

"Manz flewww"

"Don't encourage him Jiyoon"

A/N ; one more chapter yall 🥲

(i haven't read through this properly so i'm sorry for spelling mistakes)