TEN

"okay he texted me saying he's coming down in like a few second" chan said over the call as yoonha panicked. "a few seconds!" she exclaimed as chan hummed.

"anyway bye I have to watch another episode of vincenzo" chan said, "no no no I get it song joongki is important but be my mental support chan" yoonha said as she tried her best to peak into Minho's bedroom.

"nope! bye" chan said before all yoonha heard was a beep that indicated, bang chan had indeed hung up on yoonha. "so much for calling him a precious bean" yoonha mumbled under her breath kicking a stone on the ground.

yoonha straightened up as she heard minho's front door click. a tall lean figure walked out, yoonha took a moment to appreciate Minho's appearance. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt and jeans with a black bomber jacket on top. To say the least, he looked quite attractive.

"Yoonha?" Minho said snapping the girl out of her thoughts. "m-minho" she said as she inwardly cursed her self for stuttering. "where's chan?" minho asked fixing his jacket, "well I kind of told him to tell you to meet him when it was just me who wanted to meet you" she sighed as minho quirked an eyebrow.

"you could've just texted me" he said as yoonha gave him a blank stare. "yeah after you said goodnight at five in the evening and left me on seen" she said as she rolled her eyes. "yeah well I came for Chan not for you" minho said as yoonha finally met his eyes for the first time tonight.

yoonha wasn't going to lie that hurt but she wasn't going to give up was she. "well I already informed my friend at the arcade that we are coming so no turning back now Lee" she said as she shoved his figure as she started walking towards the arcade down the street. Minho only laughed, eventually giving in.

Chan may or may not have informed minho about this beforehand.....

A/N ; pls I'm soft for them too much like they aren't even the main couple but Minho and yoonha hit different.