NINETEEN

HYORIN hey chan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

HYORIN
hey chan...

CHAN
:D

HYORIN
we have a slight problem

CHAN
:(
oh no
what is it?

HYORIN
yera posted something on Twitter
and I didn't see it before but one of my
classmates, kim chaewon sent it to me

HYORINyera posted something on Twitterand I didn't see it before but one of my classmates, kim chaewon sent it to me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAN oof

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAN
oof

HYORIN
and chaewon said mostly everybody
knows that yera has a crush on hyunjin
and I'm the only pink haired girl in the grade except
minju but minju has a boyfriend

CHAN
they literally used your initials
like which other pink haired KHY is there?

HYORIN
they ain't slick. 

CHAN
but why me?

HYORIN
wdym why you?

CHAN
why'd you come to me?
why not the other guys?
the groupchat is there too

HYORIN
cause I don't want them to worry
um..
can I meet you at the park beside our school?
I want to talk to you

CHAN
sure, I have nothing better to do either way

Hyorin sat on the benches, dangling her legs as she waited for Chan. The sun was setting giving the sky a orange glow. "Hey" Hyorin heard a voice say as she turned her head to see Chan.

She gave the boy a small smile, patting the seat next to her. "So?" Chan asked as he glanced at the girl sitting beside him. "You know one time while we were in middle school, some girls started bullying me" Hyorin started as she fiddled with her fingers, eyes drifting everywhere else except chan's eyes.

"When yoonha and jiyoon found out, they flipped and picked up a fight with the girls who bullied me" Hyorin said as she remembered the events from when the three friends had started middle school.

"Yoonha ended up having a ankle fracture, which still hurts till now and Jiyoon got a broken tooth that still hasn't grown back" Hyorin said as she softly laughed, Chan smiling too.

"We ended up getting expelled, all three of us" Hyorin said as her smile faltered, she looked back at Chan before sighing. "What I'm trying to say is, I don't want the girls to get involved and neither the other guys" Hyorin said as she looked away from Chan.

"I've just met all of you and I don't want to leave you guys again" She said, only the thought of leaving her new found friends and her best friends again was killing her. "If I get in trouble again, my parents will take me to America with them" Hyorin said as Chan looked at her with sad eyes.

Hyorin's parents worked in America, Hyorin had no one here except her grandmother who took care of her. Hyorin already messed up in middle school by getting expelled. Her parents were mad when they found out, they started to think that if Hyorin was left alone she'd get spoiled. They were going to take Hyorin to America right at that moment, but hyorin begged them. She told them to give her one more chance, If hyorin messed up again, she would say nothing and pack her bags for america, that's what she promised her parents.

"I trust you and that you would make sure I won't do anything wrong, that's why I'm telling you cause trust me I want to punch yera so badly in the face cause nobody calls me a hoe except ash island" Hyorin said as Chan laughed, ruffling the girls hair.

"You're right, I'll make sure to stop you" Chan said as Hyorin laughed, "let's just keep this between us three?" Hyorin asked as Chan nodded before momentarily stopping.

"Us three?" Chan asked as Hyorin gave an awkward smile to the boy, "I told Hyunjin" Hyorin said as Chan face palmed. "Did he say anything?" Chan asked as Hyorin shrugged, "I told him not to say anything violent cause it would fuel my anger more" Hyorin said as Chan nodded.

"So now?" Hyorin asked as Chan smiled, "now we elegantly take down Yera cause no one calls Hyorin a hoe except ash island" Chan said as Hyorin laughed.

"Nobody."

A/N ;

HYUNJIIINS BACK HOES

HSJSJSKKSKS HES BACK MY BABY LETS GO

off topic but

zhong chenle hitting hard these days