TWENTY ONE

It was loud as the group entered the coffee shop. It felt like eternity since Hyorin had felt this free. Her laugh filling the air as Jisung and Felix fought about whether the answer to the maths question was 4 or 5, Jiyoon stressing in between that she had got 52.

She felt a arm drop on her shoulder as she looked back at the owner. "Isn't the sky looking pretty today" Hyunjin said as he titled his head up to look at the orange pink sky.

"Is this a rom-com movie?" Hyorin said as a laugh left the long black haired boy's lips. "We can make this one" Hyunjin suggested as a loud cough interrupted them.

"I feel like I'm watching a porno intro" Minho yelled on the street as Chan sushed him before he bowed to the couple walking down the street who were glaring at Minho.

Changbin pushed open the door to the ice cream shop. The shop was empty, it being the middle of the day nobody was really present at the shop.  "Hello! Welcome to TXT ice cream shop! What can I get you?" A long black haired boy said as the group started speaking together at once.

"Everybody shut the hell up!" Chan yelled as the group stopped talking, the boy at the cash counter looking at them with wide eyes. "Let's go down the row" Chan said as everybody agreed.

"Vanilla, 2 scoops" Changbin said as Yoonha muttered a 'basic' under her breath causing jisung and Felix to stifle their laughter. "I'll have the same" Chan said as the cashier nodded.

"I want chocolate ice cream! 2 scoops!" Jeongin yelled as Felix and Jisung yelled a 'me too'. "I'll have mango, 2 scoops!" Seungmin said as the cashier typed it in. "Strawberry ice cream with mnm's, 2 scoops" Minho said as the group looked at him in disgust.

"What?" He said as everybody shook their heads. Yoonha and Jiyoon ordered vanilla caramel ice cream two scoops, Hyunjin ordering chocolate ice cream of the same amount.

"Mint choco two scoops!" Hyorin yelled as the cashier looked at her with disgust in his eyes before he shook his head and typed in the order. "You can take a seat we'll bring it to you since some of the flavors are in the back" The cashier said as the group nodded, dispersing to the tables at the back.

The cashier took in a breath before shouting their order to the people in the back, scaring Hyorin and Jisung.

"AND LASTLY MINT CHOCO 2 SCOOPS!" The cashier yelled as he took in a breath after his full scream.

"EW WHO EATS MINT CHOCO ANYMORE" a voice was heard yelling from the back.

"SHUT THE HELL UP TAEHYUN!" another voice yelled.

generation why ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏⁱᵈˢOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara