ELEVEN

"tell me why went to the arcade on a school night" minho groaned as the gang sat for lunch at the canteen. yoonha only shrugged pushing the boys' head off her shoulder.

"where's the rest?" chan asked as he settled down on the bench across minho, noticing hyunjin, hyorin, jisung and felix missing. "Their teacher pulled the 'the bell doesn't disperse you I do' card on them" jiyoon informed as changbin grimaced. "oof that's sad" changbin said as jiyoon nodded. "I wondered how the table was so silent" seungmin hummed shoving a piece of meat in his mouth.

"AYYYOOO" a loud voice that the group recognized as jisung boomed. Jisung and felix sat next to jiyoon throwing up gang signs in the process. "where's hyunjin and hyorin?" minho asked nothing the lack of presence of the two. "teacher held them back for the history literature project" felix informed as jiyoon quirked her eyebrow.

"they got into trouble?" she asked as Felix shook his head, "nope the teacher found their idea interesting so she told them to stay back to discuss it further" jisung said as the group nodded their heads, going back to their own discussions.

"seriously hyunjin! you lied to them!" hyorin asked as the blonde hair dragged them excitedly out of the school gates. turns out hyunjin lied to the guys saying their being held back for their project idea that hyorin didn't know why they believed since they haven't had a project for the past two months.

"Oh come on' Chan firmly said no to going to the ice cream place and some how everyone is scared of Chan so nobody's willing to go with me" hyunjin whined as he dragged the pink haired girl across the street.

"I did not sign up for this" Hyorin mumbled to herself when hyunjin pushed the door open to the ice cream shop. "Hello! Welcome to TXT ice cream shop what can I get you?" The boy at the cashier said, "I'll have the strawberry ice cream!" Hyunjin excitedly said as he looked at hyorin giddily. "I'll have mint chocolate" Hyorin said as one of the bunny looking workers eyed the girl weirdly.

"Here! The toppings are on this side if you'd like any!" The boy said before hyunjin pulled hyorin to the side where the toppings were. Hyorin hated toppings on mint choco, so she stepped aside so hyunjin could add sprinkles on top of his, a lot may I add.

"Yay ice cream!" Hyunjin said as they finally sat down on one of the tables. "If the others find out we're dead" Hyorin said as she laughed, hyunjin only shrugged. "They'll never find out" Hyunjin giggled as the two of them went on to talk about the most random topics ever.

A/N ; if you hate mint choco, I'm sorry but I do not appreciate you.

I'm a #mintchocosupporter ✊🏻

Also sorry for the lame name for this ice cream shop I didn't have any new ones in mind 🤡 and we all know who the two workers are :)