TWENTY TWO

Hyorin's head felt heavy since yesterday. It was the middle of winter and they decided to eat ice cream so she didn't know why she didn't expect the killer headache.

Either way she felt a bit good she didn't have to suffer like Felix. The boy had a runny nose since yesterday night and a sore throat, basically Lee Yongbok was dying. His nose was red and he had burning fever, yet he refused to go home and miss out on the "funzie funs".

It was the middle of class and Hyorin found herself in the washroom, escaping calculus class. She exited the washroom stall and washed her hand before exiting the washroom.

She fixed her now pink hair as she mindlessly hummed. "Look who we have here" An overly annoying and squeaky voice said. "If it isn't the slut Kang Hyorin" Lim Yera said as she twirled her long brown hair.

Hyorin immediately recognized the two girls standing next to Yera, Jung Minah and Na Jaeri. A light scoff left Hyorin's lips as she continued walking but Minah stepped in the way.

"Where do you think you're going? Aren't we having a conversation here?" Minah said as she glared at Hyorin. "I'm not interested in talking with some air heads so now if you'll excuse me felix is waiting for me in class" Hyorin said smirking.

Jung Minah had the biggest crush on Felix and the whole school knew, even Felix did but he ignored it hoping Minah's crush would just drown since he wasn't really interested in Minah. Hyorin was pushing the right buttons for the girl and she knew that as she could see Minah turn red due to anger.

"You're such a bitch!" Minah said as she dug her nails into her palm. "Thanks! I know that" Hyorin said with a fake smile as Minah scoffed. With a harsh tug to Hyorin's sleeve, Hyorin was now facing Lim Yera.

"I told you to stay away from Hyunjin" Yera said as Hyorin's eyebrows furrowed trying to remember when, "no you didn't" Hyorin said as Yera paused before shaking her head. "Either way, Hyunjin is mine!" Yera said as she yelled down the empty hallway.

Shaking Yera's hand, Hyorin nodded. "Nice information you got there but I have to tell you something" Hyorin said as she leaned in to Yera's ear. "I don't care" Hyorin whispered, Yera harshly pushed the girl back.

"You think you're all cool and funny don't you!" Jaeri yelled as she glared at Hyorin, the latter gave an uninterested look as she looked back at Jaeri. "Now what problem do you have with me?" Hyorin said stressing on the word 'you'.

"You've been getting way close to Minho" Jaeri said between gritted teeth. "Minho?! Then you're talking to the wrong girl, I mean go talk to his girlfriend" Hyorin said, lying as she knew it would get Jaeri more riled up.

"Minho d-does'nt have a girlfriend" Jaeri said as she pouted like a little kid. "Then why'd you stutter? Like you're unsure yourself?" Hyorin said as she walked towards Jaeri with a smile. Jaeri backed away, her back hitting the locker.

Yera grabbed a fist full of Hyorin's hair and pulled her back, causing her back to hit the wall. Hyorin groaned in pain as she pushed away Yera. Grabbing her head, Hyorin glared at Yera.

"Just because you have an ideal friend group and you're pretty doesn't mean you have a good personality" Yera said as Hyorin rolled her eyes before meeting Yera's. "I could say the same for you babe" Hyorin said as she looked Yera up and down.

Yera raised her hand to hit Hyorin again but a loud sounds resonated through the hall.

"Bitch is that my bestie you're bullying!"

Hyorin's eyebrows furrowed before she recognized the nasally voice. She looked down the hall to see Felix alongside the rest of the crew.

"Don't fight my-" Felix started to yell before his head started to get dizzy and fell back into Jisung's arms. "Ooo stars" Felix dreamily said as he poked the air causing the group to look at him in concern.

"What the hell is going on Lim Yera?" Hyunjin said as the group glared at the girl. "I-I can explain" Yera said as she fiddled with her fingers. "Explain to me why the hell you're bullying Hyorin!" Hyunjin yells as he walks over to the two, Jaeri and Minah back away clearly intimidated by Hyunjin.

"I mean- I really really like you and Hyorin's nothing but a boy stealing slut!" Yera said as she looked back at Hyunjin with sad eyes as if it would have some impact on him. But it didn't, it only made him even more mad.

"Well news flash! I like Kang Hyorin!"

A/N; ......

n e ways

to explain felix's ending, he was feeling very sick hence he fainted but not legit fainted but you get me.

also GENERATION WHY IS GOING TO END SOON 😭😭😭😭

but ahem ahem ⁿᵉʷ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ᵃᵘ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ⁱˢ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ

yes i'm making another text book so look out for it babes 👀

I'll upload the last few chapters of this book in the coming week!