The Lies You Tell

A/N: I keep Changing the way I write, if it's confusing, sorry. Tell me immediately.

Dedicated to @sknowsbest !

--

"Lizzie, don't lie to me...."  She said, heart racing as her body almost fell off the table.

"I'm sorry hunn, but it's true... Issa's been playing you." She shrugged her shoulders as all the girls mouths were agape. She couldn't believe that she let this happen again. Her heart was tired of all the liars and cheaters that she met in her dating years.

Issa was a special person.

He made her feel loved when she needed it. Held her like she wanted. Kissed her like his life depended on it. She fell in love.

And to hear that it was all an act broke her heart.

"Nae... it's okay babes..." Rina said, trying to control her dumbfounded friend. However, Nailyn just gathered her belongings and ran to her car, speeding back to the school. 

"Well shit... how we gonna get back?" Mia asked.

"Mia, come on sonson. Be more considerate!" Kira scolded. They got off of the table and walked slowly back to Lizzie's car. They sat on the hood as Lizzie unveiled her plan.

"Okay... so I know yall wonder why I was always angry at my sister.": She started off... they all nodded and she continued.

"Well... all our lives she's been the twin that was known. Most popular, out there, partier, all that shit.  She loves attention and when she's not in the spotlight, she takes out whoever is. In this case, Nailyn. Nailyn has the attention of her ticket to fame, Diggy. So what does she do to destory her? Make him cuss her out and disown her as a friend whiich led to Nailyn not liking him anymore, and BAM she was back in the picture. Now, family wise, all the fams loved Dig. He was cool, respectable, and good with the rugrats we have for cousins. However, when I introduced my fams to my fiance Roshon-"

"PAUZ. You and Roshon are tying the knot?" Kira asked. Lizzie slightly blushed and continued.

"We were supposed to. I mean he was the one like THE ONE and the fact that... the fact that..." She started to tear up over the concept. Roshon was her everything and she was devastated when she was taken away from her. "The fams liked Roshon more than Diggy. I mean, once you see a person a million times, you get used to them, their part of the family now. Not in the spotlight. Fams had thought that Diggy was the right catch for her, despite them knowing that she's a slut. So when I introduced Roshon, they fell in LOVE with him. I mean like I did, head over heeeeeels. Lawd, it was exactly what I wanted... For once in life, I was in the spotlight. Family liked the face that me and Ro were together, and HELL even AGREED to let him take my had in marriage, once we're good and out of high school that is. That's what Izzy wanted from Daniel. He was going to be successful and the family loved him. But the fact that our mother found out how she was, she refused to let that happen. So... she did what she does best and ruined the best thing that could have ever happened to me."

The girls stood up and looked at a wimpering Lizzie. They felt her pain and gave some sympathy. Lizzie composed herself and continued with explaining her plan.

"Nailyn is too sweet of a girl to let that shit be happened to. Issa is the Quarterback of the team. Izzy is the....cheerwhore. Those who are SOCIALLY supposed to be together. However, he's with Nailyn. That's only because Izzy told him to, in exchange for her soggy cookies. I guess Izzy must be really good, because Nae and Issa been together for about some months now. Nailyn's getting all the spotlight, again, because Issa apparently gave up on getting the good good from her and paid more attention to Nailyn, making them the power couple that Izzy and Dig never were.

"So what does she do to kill that too? Gets Pregnant."

"ISABELLA IS PREGNANT!?!?!?! BY WHO?!"

~

She quickly exited her car and ran towards the football field. She was legitly in her feelings about this. Knowing that Issa was lying this whole time killed her on the inside. She flew down the stairs onto the field, pass the cheerleaders who were practicing. Izzy looked at the steaming mistress and laughed. She faced back to her squad yelling "AGAIN!"

Issa turned around and saw her walking towards him. She had to have found out that he was the father ot Izzy's child.

"SO IT WAS ALL A LIE?! ALL A FUCKING LIE?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!!!" She threw a punch at him and landed it right on his jaw. It stung more because he felt her hurt from the impact. She was torn. Having to make her go through this again killed him on the inside. But he loved Izzy more, despite all her flaws.

"Nae, can we do this in priv-"

"FUCK NO! IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT. ITS DONE! OVER! FINITO! IM SICK OF YOU AND THESE NASTY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS AROUND HERE LYING TO A GIRLS FACE! TUH, WHAT MADE YOU DO IT HUH? WAS IT A JOKE? BECAUSE IM NOT AS POPULAR AS YOU? WAS IT?"

"Nailyn...." Issa pleaded. He knew he was dead ass wrong for what he did and deserved every stinging word that fell from her lips. 

"FUCK YOU ISSA. FUCK YOU!" With that, she walked off back to her car, flipping off a smiling Izzy on the way. She locked her self in the four door Benz and cried softly, then harder, banging the steering wheel. She pulled off and went home. She couldn't do the last period of the day with him, Izzy, and Diggy in it. She couldn't

Meanwhile, back on the field, Isabella grinned from ear to ear, walking over to Issa and kissing him. She knew that this boy was head over heels for her, despite them not being intimate in the last month. He really wanted to get into the character of loving Nailyn but it turnt out like this...

He smiled brighter than the sun, knowing that they would be together for a while now.

Little did he know, she didn't want him at all.

That this isn't his baby.

That she still wanted to be Mrs. Daniel Dwyane Simmons III.

She was going to get it in anyway possible. Even if it meant ruining lives.

------

Updating.

Gonna start updating weekly on story/stories so I can get my status up starting next week. Thanks to the fans and readers who stand beside me waiting. I promise yall, it will get more better and exciting. Like, Comment, and SHARE! and follow me on IG: @youlikemyfacethough 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ~

[[ Mani Bee ]]