You're wondering, Huh?

( Lizzie )

You're wondering why I told Daniel to not kiss Nailyn, aren't you?

One, that would start nothing but a fight and no one wants that. 

Second, it's too early in their relationship to "ruin it" persay. Their equaling Nae & Issa

* By the way, Issa is a wonderful actor... just WONDERFUL. *

But really, Issabella has been doing this since we got into School. She's always the fast ass, gold digging type girl while I just kicked back with my crayons, graham crackers and apple juice. Usually, I wouldn't give a fuck about the dude but it being Daniel, I'm not about to let that slide.

He's one of my best friends, his career is about to skyrocket the fuck up, and to top it all off, that boy is sensitive.

This girl needs to be stopped... Needs to be taught a lesson. The ultimate player needs to be played and hard.

That'll teach her to leave other people's things and hearts alone and stick to one, nasty ass slut.

( Nailyn )

I hate my life. I officially hate it. 

I hate how when I am in a happy relationship with someone that I love and the one that I have loved since the freaking Pull-Up era wants to tell me that he loves me back. Telling me that I am his Four Letter Word, and YOU DON'T EXPECT ME TO NOT KISS HIM BACK! Sweetneeeeeeessss, I cannot deal right now...

Really... Father Time, that's where the fuck we at? You couldn't make this a little earlier.... you know like.... the beginning of Freshman Year? You're a bitch... such a biiiitch. UGH!!!!!! 

And I really do like Issa...but I just feel something is up... I have a strong hankering that something is up. However I want it to come at me itself. I'm not going all Sherlock Holmes on him, I don't have time for that. Next Subject... If this bitch Izzy comes near me and try to infect me with her bullshit, I am going to fuck her up. I am sick and tired of her games, and obviously she's the fuck irrelevant in my life. However, if she wants to be all up in my love life, then let her be. 

Let her ass get too comfortable. I've been waiting on a round 2.

( Diggy )

My LIIIIIIIFE. Just, My Life.

I want Nailyn, she's all I want and for Lizzie to keep me from kissing her for the sake whatever she has planned is making me mad. She's making me stay with Izzy and that is not what I want. I mean I wanted her at first but after that whole "She took one for the team" Type shit that Lynnie exposed, I want nothing to do with her...

Well I did at that one moment...sometime after the showcase... I mean I was all riled up with anger and pleasure because I wanted Nailyn badly. And Izzy was there so....

Shut Up. Don't hate me.
Stop Calling me a stupid son of a bitch, I know. I know.
I can hear you now: "You were supposed to wait for Nailyn! And You Did it to Izzy!?! You disappoint me Daniel."

Well It's probably as not as clean as that...but I know yall are mad. I did do the necessary things, I never do... wait.

FUCK...

( Izzy )

Life for me is PERFECT.

I got my money maker, and the bed shaker. Aha!

Nailyn's salty as fuck because she can't have Daniel, and pretty soon, she's gonna be heartbroken. Again.

And with me and Daniel's most recent encounter, lets just know. Nailyn Simmons, will NEVER Happen. It'll be Issabella RoseMarie Simmons with a side of a fourth.

--

I am becoming terribleeeeee! Sorry guise, This was to create some type of suspense or some shit, but it doesn't seem like it. :P Story is gonna get to the climax, then ending soon :) So keep reading -Mani