Wait.... (continued)

author's note: posting a discussion chapter after this one so read, comment, and vote for this as always then head over there where I'll ask questions and all of that. PLUS there might be a spoiler alert if I get enough people (:

----

“I love you, Nailyn...”

His lips travelled down her body, stopping for a while at her chest. Shivers went through her body as her dream was about to come true. They locked eyes and a thought came to her head.

“You love me?” she said out loud, puzzled.

“Yes.” his hands continued to travel.

“Do you love me?” She stopped him and he looked at her. He sighed and closed his eyes. She took it offensively, not letting him continue the statement he never began.

“Get out...”

“What? Nailyn wait...”

“Get off of me and GET OUT!” She pushed him off of her and onto the floor.

“Why?!” He got up slowly as he gazed at her.

“You don’t LOVE me like you say you do! Cause if you did, we’d be together already!” She continued to yell.

“Nailyn-” He tried to get her attention

“We’d be a couple by now!”

“Nai-”

“YOU WOULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN THAT SLUT PREGNANT!” She breathed heavily as tears dropped from her eyes onto the polished wooden floor. He held her chin up and he studied her look.

“I do love you...more than you’d ever know.”

She stood there...dumbfounded.

“These are the exact words that I wanted to hear from him since we were little. We were so clueless back then, but I know that I loved him. Just like I do now.” She thought to herself as he grabbed her hand.

“For the past 12 years...I have loved you. I never noticed it because we were little back then, but now I do. I just never knew how to tell you because I thought that I wasn’t good enough for you. Fuck all the fancy cars, and the big house, and all the money that I was raised under. That would have clarified that I was good enough for you and just the physical you... I wanted to be good enough whereas we had a good mental, emotional, and soulful connection... I love you with all my heart, Nailyn...I really do.” He hung his head and scoffed. The black Adidas jacket that he sported served as a tissue for his fallen tears. Nailyn lifted his head and softly smiled, holding his face in her small hands and wiping his tears away. She prepared herself for the impactful stuff.