Simmering Desire...

Mental Note:

- He’s in my car...he’s in my FUCKING car. OMG, Imma die. He looks so freaking delish! UGH! If it wasn’t for Izzy, we’d be together already. But a best friend is better than no body. But look at them LIPS... mmm. Mmm. MMM!

*

"So, where we going?" he asked, scrolling through his phone.

"To a party that someone from school is throwing. Nothing big. Why, you got somewhere to be?”

“No, just wanted to know.” He says, answering his phone. “Hello?”

(phone convo; I- Izzy D- Diggy)

I; Hey baby.

D; Wassup boo?

I; Just wanted to know if you were doing something later. Me and you can, you know...chill *chuckles*

D; I-I-I Don’t know yet Izzy...It’s only 5 o’clock. I check with you later though.

I; Okay Danny. Don’t keep me waiting.

*hangs up*

“Hmmm...I’m guessing she want the Diggy Dick Huh?”

“Nae!”

“Whaaaaat? I’m only asking a question!”

“That’s for me to know and only her to find out.”

“You gonna catch the Round of Applause with her.”

“What the fuck is that?”

I started clapping my hands at the red light, and he caught on. “You’re triflin’”

“I only say the truuuuuuth, my dear Daniel.”

“Whatever Lynnie. Whaaaaatever.”

“Hahahaha, don’t get mah-yuuuuud.”

“I’m not.”

“We’re here, get out the car.”

We got out the car and into the raaaaaging house that blaring Meek Mills’ House Party -- as if that was really relevant.

“Nailynnnnnnnnnn! What it do boo!?” Lizzie, Izzy’s better, less HOE-ish twin, greeted me at the door of their wonderful home.

“Sup! I didn’t know that it was you runnin’ this function!”

“Well you know. I gotta get my porty on. And hello there Daniel”

“Sup Liz.”

“Hmm, and I assume that you’re escorting my dear friend Nae here?”

“Ummm...No.” he said, blushing as he entered the home. “Besides, I’m dating your sister.” She walked up behind him.

“Oh come on!  You and Nailyn would make the cutest couple!”

NO BITCH. I mean yeah, but he DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW!

I blushed hard as she made that statement, making Diggy blush as well.

“Whatever then, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIIIIIIGHT!” she yelled, as the 100+ people all cheered.

--

“88! 88! 88!” We all sang as the DJ was playing a Snippet of Diggy’s “surprise” that he was not trying to tell me, even though I already know about his album release. I’m shy, not stupid.

As it went on playing, I pulled Diggy out to the floor, and we started dancing. Then that’s when Kirko Bangz’s Drank in my Cup started playing, making the people dance close. Diggy pulled me closer to him and put his hand on my lower back, my head on his shoulder.

This is what I want.

(Izzy’s POV)

THIS LITTLE SKANK ASS BITCH! THE FUCK SHE THINK THIS IS?

“You SURE that this is them two?” I asked my friend, or of acquaintance, Jamal.

“Yeah Bella. They was all close and shit. This pic is them dancing slow and close.”

“Ughh. Okay. Thank you J.” I said, hanging up on him. This is about to get real ratchet, real fast. Ll I gotta find is something to ruin her LIFE.