You Playing Games, Homeboy.

Hello lovelies! Sorry for the long wait, I had major tests and I have finals coming up. HOWEVER, I am back on track with this story. The climax (ha.) is so freaking fantastic...ugh, you guise are going to love it!

This Chap. might be a bit bland, cause I had extreme writers block, but I'm guessing that this will be done in the next two weeks. So yeah. lol

OH, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH ON THE 100K READS! I'M HYPE AS HELL!

Anyway, here's Chapter 19. 6 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO ! (;

~Mani <3

-------------------------------

“Okay class, before we get started, we have a new student! Please welcome Zyre Roberts.” Nailyn looked up from her diary and looked up, seeing Maurice.

“Zyre, huh?” she said to herself. She wrote that down in her book next to her drawing of the new boy. The teacher directed him 2 seats diagonal from Nailyn and looked straight at her. Other girls were gushing over him except for Nailyn. “Nailynnnnnnn” he whispered. She smiled to herself and ignored him as he kept whispering her name.

Five minutes went by and he gave up, knowing that he was going nowhere with the name calling.

“Ouch!” she said out loud as a paper airplane hit her in the back of her neck -- her hair was in a high ponytail for the time being -- and landed on the floor. She picked it up and read it:

‘Mmmm, heyyyy classmate (; ’

She replied, being a smart mouth:

‘Umm, do I know you sir? Last time I checked, my mother told me not to talk to strangers. Mr. Zyre’

She threw it back at him and he sucked his teeth. The teacher then told the class that there was a new project for the last stretch of their junior year. Looking at Nailyn, the teacher decided to make her life a living hell.

“Uh, Miss Perez? You can work with Mr. Roberts. You know how I don’t like my new students to be lost.” Nae grimaced at her because she knew that she hated working with people on big time projects. However, she had no time to argue, her teacher wasn’t budging on the parters as always. Maurice came down to her seat and smiled at her; she rolled her eyes.

“Um, attitude much?” she looked at him and sucked her teeth. “You know, if you like sucking-”

“Don’t even go there, Zyre.” She smirked at him and his smile faded. “Why you have to do that?”

“Why did you lie about your name?”

“I didn’t. Maurice is my middle name, I just don’t like the name ‘Zyre.’ Like I don’t even like the way it’s spelled or pronounced.”

“It’s cute, though. Maurice just sounds so plain and original.” He slouched in his chair more and looked to the front of the classroom at what the teacher was writing about the project on the board.

“We have to pick a song, analyze it word by word, and perform it infront of the class. Well this is wonderful.” He side-eyed her and leaned back in his desk. She flipped her hair and looked at him, stank-facing him.

“What song do you want to do?”

“Look Back at It?” The slap that she served the back of his head was heard around the classroom, followed by a “Oooh...” in sympathy. “Okay... I guess that was a bad choice.”