Innocent Liking...

Chapter Two

A/N: Thank You Guise For Reading. Just Letting You Know, I Know Stuff about Diggy, But Not A Whole Lot. So If I Mess Up On Some Info, Sorry :)

 --

March 3rd, 2012

Dear Daniel,

For the past Week or so, We’ve been getting closer and closer. We talk almost every day, like we’re best friends. I hope that’s what is going to happen. As much as I would love to be your “4 letter word” as so you call Izzy. *ugh* But best friends is better than nothing.

Countdown: 17 & 18 Days.

Forever Diggy’s, Nailyn

--

“Human Beings In a Mob. What’s A Mob to a King? What’s a King To A God? What’s a God to a Non-Believaaaaaaaah.” My phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Best Frienddddddd.” My Ride or Die, Kay said, more like yelled.

“Heeeeeeey! Wassup!”

“Nothing, Chillen here with the famsssss. You?”

“Nothing Much, Writing.”

“Bout Diggy.”

“Are Not.”

“Nae...you’re writing about Diggy in that lil rinky-dink, tattered ass, green notebook that you call a diary. All you ever write about is that lil niqqa.”

“MAJORITY of it is About him. I do write about other things.”

“Like what?”

“Life.”

“With Diggy.”

“Friends”

“With Diggy”

“Shut the hell up.”

“Hahahaha, I WIN. But I’m goin out later, wanna come?”

“Where to?”

“Somewhere, I don’t wanna be stuck in the house anymore.”

“Aight, I Got You. See you Later.”

“Bye.” She said before hanging up the phone.

Maybe she’s right. I do think about him all the time. But I can’t help it, he’s been my crush since forever. He’s the one I waaaaaaaant.

(Diggy’s POV)

I walked out of the studio for the fourth time this week, working and finalizing my debut album that people knew about, but I kept it more or less on the hushedy hush.

17 days and counting! #JetsettersUP!” I tweeted. It wasn’t like I wasn’t known, my music just wasn’t out there...yet. Watch, in the next 2 ½ weeks, Imma be as known as all the rest.

But for now, I’m under the radar. I took out my phone and decided to text Lynnie.

D; BessFrienddd.

N; What it do?

D; Just came out of the studio, told you I be on my #MusicFlow.

N; Boy STAWP.

D; Juu Mad?

N; No, Not Really. But Wyd?

D; Nothing... Going home. Why?

N; I’m goin out with Kay and a couple of other friends. Wanna come?

D; Sure, but can you pick me up? I told my sister that she could use my car when I get home.

N; Sure thang. Lls

D; No. lmao aight, see you in a bit.

N; Deuce Diggy.

I put my phone in my pocket as I went into the house, being bumrushed by two of my sisters.

“Diggy!” Miley said as she ran up to me, jumping into my arms, giving me a hug.

“Heeeeey Babygirl!” She smiled a one-less-tooth smile. “I see it fell out.”

“YEP!” she proudly announced. That’s when Vanessa* came down the stairs and took the keys from my hand.

“Thank you little brother! Im gone!” she yelled before closing the door. I played with Miley some more before going to my room to get ready for Lynnie to pick me up.

“Dannnnyyy.” Angela said, plopping on the green beanbag in my room “I wanna talk to you.”

“Bout what?” I said, sipping my water.

“You a virgin?”

“WHAT!?” I said, choking. I caught my breath and directed my attention back at her

“Are you a virgin?”

“Ummm....Yeah.”

“C’mon, It’s me. Angie! Don’t lie!”

“I’m dead ass. I am.”

“Good. Keep it that way. Don’t fuck that Izzy chick. Iont like her!”

“Angela. Now that’s...”

“I don’t care! I’m sayin’ how I feel! Now go ahead and get ready for whatever. Talk to you later.”

She left the room and I started getting ready. I was lookin flyy too. (outfit in multimedia)

“Goin Noooooowhere Fast We’ve Reeeeeeached the CLIMAX. We’re together now We’re Undone.”

“Hello?”

“Bring yo ass outside! Im Here.”

“Aight.” I hung up and took 5 more minutes. I got outside and down to the car and saw her and Angie talking & laughing. Angela left the car and came over to me.

“I like her better.” She said, before walking back into the house. I rolled my eyes and got into the car with Lynnie and we talked.

“Ready?”

“Leggo”

--

10 Likes & 15 Comments! Detailed Please, not "omg more i luv iht!" -Mani