Chill Down (Information Session for you peoples )

So, for the past year or 2, This story has been going on and I admit, it's gotten a bit complicated cause I've re-read it myself. In that case, let me clear out this little rut PERSAY.

In the beginning, it's sort of a flashback-not-flashback of Nailyn in her Junior year of school. She's counting down til Diggy's B-Day and til UA is announced as out. The party they go to is like during the summer (yeah, I jumped a bit.) Diggy's bday passed but UA wasn't released (as you can tell by the madness from Chapter 15 & on) but yeah

Then that's when all the talent show and shit happen and she with Issa and what not. That's all her SENIOR Year. (yeah, that happened around the time I didn't know where I was going. but yall kinda catch the plot a bit.) COMMENT ON IF THE STORYLINE IS UNDERSTANDABLE TO YOU AND WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN! PLEASE!

INCASE, you're not hip, Lizzie and Dig have been friends since 5th grade and Lynnie and him have been friends since the 2nd. everyone else came in Middle School. So yeah.

That's it....WAIT.

I read ALL of the comments you guys leave and it makes me happy that so many are into a story. but when you ask me to Update contantly and not even talk about the story chapter, it makes me mad cause it's like "okay...." Not to be rude, I'm just saying. 

ANYWAY. The next update is tomorrow. the book might be finished by June 10th. And I'm finna give yall a spoiler alert.

D+L forever ♥

Diggy's not the daddy...nor is Issa....

kk, imma continue writing Chapter 20 BYEEEEEEE ~