the beginning of the sixth year at hogwarts

A/N- guys please vote for me and also comment on my stories. lets reach 15 views on the both the  chapters . I WILL UPDATE ONLY AFTER THAT!!
Disclaimer: all rights for Harry Potter go to JK Rowling.

sirius black was just packing his trunk to go to hogwarts. he was very different from his family, all of them were in slytherin, the serpents house while he was in gryffindor, the lion's house, where dwell the brave at heart. he was also an animagus, which means that he can transform into a particular animal at will. the animal he could transform into was a black shaggy dog. the reason he, james [his bestie] and peter [the third wheel] became animagi is so they could help their friend-r remus lupin, who was a werewolf. they would accompany him during full moons so they could make sure that he does not bite anyone.

sirius was just pondering over his great times at school when his owl- griffin came in dropped a letter, "huh, i wasnt expecting any post today, who is it from? oh! its from james!"

dear padfoot , 

i hope you are doing good, anyways that's not why i am writing. i got some pretty big news today and  want to share it with you guys.

so basically i was eating PB and J when i get post, unexpectedly from hogwarts saying that since ardrey abbott left hogwarts last year, gryffindor needed a quidditch captain and that professuer mcgonagall thought i was gonna be suitable as quidditch captain. HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! me a quidditch captain? padfoot help me im scared shit what if no one listen's to me 

also i've got another big news, evans sent me a letter congratulating me on becoming captain! merlin's beard today's gonna be a great year.

see ya at hogwarts

prongs

sirius immedietly wrote back to james

dear prongs

congrats on becoming quidditch captain and finally convicing evans that you are'nt an "arrogant bullying toerag" even though im prettty sure she still thinks that you're arrogant. lol. also i went to diagon alley to get new robes and i saw snivelly up there, he wasnt with evans unusually,so i tthink evans is still mad at snivelly for THAT. 

see ya too

padfoot

sirius read his letter once before sending it off with griffin [his owl].  fun fact about griffin, sirius kept his name just to annoy his parents. he was just wondering when he would finally get to leave number 12 grimmauld place, even though he knew the date the days seemed to be going slower and slower, when he hears a knock on his door and kreacher comes in "dinner is served master black" laying emphasis on "master black". he comes down for dinner with his snobbish, purblooded, steariotypical family. 

A/N- i have written peter as a third wheel because james,remus and sirius run the marauders.

A/N- adrey abbott is just an imaginary character who was supposed to be griffindor quidditch captain.