the hard decision

A/N: thank you for 18 votes and 75 views. This may seem very less but it's a lot to me.

TIME SKIP TO ALMOST END OF SUMMER VACAY.... number 12,  grimmauld place

Sirius sits in his room just anticipating that this would be the last vacay of his in this awful house and awful family (excluding regulus and narcissa) and just imagining how it would be "he would take the 550,000 galleons his uncle left him, get a job, and get his own house,.maybe neighboring prongs"

Walburga: SIRIUS!!!! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT.

Sirius didn't think this was anything out of the ordinary as that's how his mom always called for him. But still he steadily made his way downstairs knowing that whatever it was, it couldn't be pleasant.

Sirius: what have I done now mother......
Walburga: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!?? YOU'RE ASKING THAT...
Sirius: yep mo-o-o-ther
Walburga: we put a charm on your room which will show us Exactly what you're  thinking and  we saw all your THOUGHTS
Sirius: (thinking to himself) UGHHHHHHH shit man I should have known. (what he says, arrogantly) and?
Walburga: (suddenly calm) i have warned you enough, sorry blood traitor I will have to do it. *Evil laugh*
"CRUCIOOOOO"
Sirius screams in pain while walburga continues to torture him he knew this was coming, it came every year but this time it seemed as if a firecracker went of in his head and the instant walburga stopped torturing him he got up, he whipped out his wand (he is of age) he summoned his stuff she stunned his mother and started to rage out of the place when he felt a soft hand stop him" don't stop me narcissa, you promised!!!" He said tearing up. And he heard "transitoeroul minitoil" when he realized narcissa wasn't stopping him, just making his luggage smaller and easier to carry. He quickly hugged narcissa and said " sorry Cissy, I have to, tell regulus I love him, he isn't talking to me because of the quidditch clash." Narcissa couldn't reply she was so shocked out of sadness.

By the time narcissa had pulled herself together Sirius had already apperated away.

Sirius POV

I quickly storm out if the house after hugging narcissa and I just apperated away to the one place that I know that I will be welcome anytime, where I might be loved, welcomed and find my soul family.......... The Potter Manor aka James's place.

I arrive at his house and I check the time its 2:00 am he feels bad, happy, guilty, relieved and that was too much emotion for that he breaks down sobbing uncontrollably when suddenly James opens the door and is shocked to find Sirius in the front porch.

James's POV

I was sneaking out to get a biscuit when I hear something crying nonstop. I open the door and see Sirius in front porch, disheveled, messy, devastated and tired.
I quickly go up to him, bring him inside and just quickly summon a mug of coffee I made for myself. I didn't ask questions because I sensed that it wasn't the right situation. I let him calm down then I woke up my parents.